An hour later all the family members were in dining room, where she was introduced to all of them. The interesting thing she came to know was the children in this family were all twins and triplets and no one looked alike. 

She had to squint to see any familiarity between Asher, Farisha and their brother Aarish Junaid Malik, who seemed the only silent one among the chatter boxes. He had just nodded at her with a small smile and silently went back to eating. 

Junaid Malik, her father-in-law was not in the town, for which Naima Junaid, her mother-in-law was glad. If the man was present here, the nikkah would not have happened and their son would have surely thrown a fit, like a five year old. 

Rafeez Malik  (Junaid Malik's younger brother) was sitting there beside his wife Sadia Rafeez, the couple not saying anything, just eating. While their children Farah(The glaring girl) and her twin Amaan Rafeez loudly talking to the three girls who were giggling in her room earlier. There was no similiarity between the twins except their hazel eyes, which they inherited from their mother.

The three girls were Asher's maternal cousins, who were at the mansion for their vacation. They were triplets too and again they looked nothing alike. The eldest girl among them, Aayla just giggled when Amaan would crack a lame joke, to which Noor just shook her head. The other two Shania and Diya would tease their older sibling making her shush their mouth. 

Asher's khala and khalu who had arrived a few minutes before the nikkah were talking animatedly to Nafeesa Malik who just smiled politely. 

While Noor just sat beside her husband who was eating as much as he could gracefully, as she does not know what to talk to the family of her abductor, the man who was now her husband by religion and by law.

" Saara khana tum hi kha jaoge kya? " (Will you eat all the food?)

She was looking at him wide-eyed. How could this guy not have a pot belly after eating this much. He looks handsome while eating. 

" 'Aap' bolna seekh jao tum. Aur rahi baat khane ki toh voh bhot hai, khatam nahi hoga. "  (You learn to speak with respect. And the food is quite a lot, it will not end.)

She ignored the first part.

" Agar tum issi speed me khaoge toh khana khatam hone me der nahi lgegi. ", she snickered, eating the kheer, she has been served with once again. She would have eaten thrice the amount of amount of food she is eating now if the nose ring wasn't there. (If you eat at this speed, it will not take long for it to finish.)

Asher just grunted.

After dinner, they all dispersed to their rooms, Nafeesa Malik kissed the newly wed's heads. 

" Bhai kal jab rukhsati hogi, tab bhabhi aapke sath jayengi. ", Farisha said making Noor give out a relieved sigh. Asher just rolled his eyes and moved to his grandma's room. (Brother, when tomorrow Rukhsati will be done, then only sister-in-law will go with you.)

...

" Tumne mujhe btaya kyu nahi ki tum usse la rahay ho?  ", Nafeesa Malik asked as the man entered her room. Quickly closing the door, so no one ears anything, he sat beside the old lady. (Why didn't you tell me you're bringing her?)

He took her wrinkly hand in his. 

" Waada karein aap apna Blood pressure high nahi karengi . " (Promise you will not get your blood pressure high.)

" Asher aisa kya btana hai? Accha chal me shant rahungi, ab batao. ", Daadijaan muttered. (Asher what do you have to say? I will keep calm, now tell me.)