Bonus Chapter!!

The door closed with a small click. Moving down with hushed steps, she opened the door and moved to her left to turn a single bulb on, since the glow of the bulb beside Grandmother's room was barely making anything visible. 

She rummaged through the first cupboard and found nothing just snacks for the guests. Huffing, she moved towards the fridge and started looking for her chocolate Ice-cream. The brown tub caught her sight, making her lips stretch into a giddy smile. Eagerly taking off the lid, she peered at the chocolate delight, which was not there.

The smile wiped of her face.

Asher kay bacchey.

Throwing the barely spoonful containing ice-cream tub, she marched upstairs to their room while avoiding the floral decorations on the railings. Pulling open the door only to see Asher lying in the same position she left him. His hand on her pillow, his leg tangled in the comforter. Shaking her head at him, she pulled the comforter and threw it to her side.

" Asher, utho. ", she tapped his arm. (Asher, wake up.)

He didn't even moved a inch. She clasped his right hand in her hands, reaching to pull him up when he softly pulled her down on the top of him and grasped her waist with his left hand, hugging her himself.

" So jao, mujhe neend aa rahi hai. ", he mumbled, his lips on her cheek. His eyes half opened. (Sleep, I am fealing sleepy.)

" Pehle tum meri Ice-cream ka intezaam karo. Tumne meri ice-cream kyun khayi? Tumhe pata hai chocolate meri favourite hai. ", she looked at his face.(First you arrange for my Ice-cream. Why did you eat my Ice-cream? You know chocolate is my favorite.)

" Kal le aaunga, abhi so jao. ", nuzzling his nose in her hair. (I will bring it tomorrow, now sleep.)

" Asher mujhe chocolate khani hai. ", she whined while blushing. (Asher, I want to eat chocolate.)

Gently placing her beside him, he opened the drawer and picked up a small Dairy Milk and gave it her. And again snuggled next to her, putting his forehead again her temple and his arm around her. She happily munched on her chocolate. 

...

Placing the blue dupatta over her arms, she looked at herself and placed her palm on her lower belly, softly caressing the area. She has been waiting since yesterday morning to tell Asher about it, but never got the chance. But today after Walima she would definitely tell him and later they would tell their family. 

Giving it a one last glance, she carefully moved across the hallway to see if Aarish Junaid Malik's wife is ready or not

Giving it a one last glance, she carefully moved across the hallway to see if Aarish Junaid Malik's wife is ready or not. She also have to give her the necklace ammi(Naima Junaid Malik) gave her to give to the new bride. They will be leaving in a hour to banquet when the ceremony will be done. She could hear the teasing voice of her Farisha and triplets-Aayla, Shania and Diya, while they teased the new bride.