Teri muskurahat ke aashiq hain hum,

Tere ashqon ko nahi dekh sakte..

...

" Shh, kuch nahi hua fizaah. Uss kutte ko ignore karo, jese abhi tak kiya hai. ", Omar clutched her hand that was on her lap, making her nod and look back at her plate. (Nothing happened Fizaah. Ignore that dog, like you're doing earlier.)

Her gaze stopped at Amaan and Zubia who gave her comforting smile. They got back at eating, 

" Bhai Sahab, Rukhsati ka kya socha hai? Nikaah ko huye kitne saal ho gaye hain. ", Safiya asked making the whole table silent. All the cousins looked confused except Amaan-Zubia and Omar-Fizaah, who looked at their parents, searching their faces for reaction of any sort. (Bhai Sahab, what did you thought about Rukhsati? It had been years since Nikaah.)

" Kiske nikaah ki baat ho rahi hai ammi? ", Faizal asked curiously, since Amaan And Zubia already had their Rukhsati before Ramadan. Nizra also turned her face away from her fiance, towards the elders. (Whose Nikaah are you talking about mother?)

" Jab rukhsati ki date final hogi tab pata chal jayega. ", Riswan Khan said making his brothers' head nod in agreement. Fizaah's mother passes her a soft smile and they all ate, youngsters still confused while the two devils looked curious. (It will be known when Rukhsati's date will get final.)

After dinner all dispersed to their rooms to prepare for the party in evening.

...

" Kuch bhi ho mujhe call kardena. ", Omar whispered as she was about to leave the table. (If anything happens, call me.)

Fizaah nodded. 

" Wese main abhi ammi ke pass ja rahi hoon. Waha kuch nahi hoga. ", she reassured him quietly, not noticing the two people, standing beside the decorated pillar, with their eyes burning in jealousy. (By the way, I am going to mother, nothing will happen there.)

He nodded as he saw her moving up the stairs.

His phoned pinged and one of the party members name flashed, making him leave the table too.

...

She unwrapped the chocolate, as turned in the corridor, the workers were doing last minute decorations for the evening party.

" Baaji, Sahab yeh kapde aapke room mein rakhne ko keh rahe the. ", a worker said, making her nod. (Baji, sir was asking to keep these clothes in your room.)

" Aayein main rakhwa deti hun. ", she said beckoning him towards her room. (Come with me.)

The man placed the dress  on the coffee table and left. Fizaah was about to turn the knob to close the door, when a hand slammed on it, making her jump on her place. She abruptly turned around and came face to face with the devil itself. The lack of space between her and Faizal made her instantly claustrophobic.

" Dur hatein. ", she spoke calmly, trying to take deep breaths. (Move away.)

" Aapse dur kese hatein, aapse to hum kabhi dur hat hi nahi sakte.. ", He spoke, as his gandi nazrein, roamed her figure, his arms caging her. (How shall I move away from you, I can never get away from you..)

" Humne kaha dur hatein. ", she said loudly, but her voice got drowned in the hustle bustle. She tried to look around her but no one was in the corridor, making her panic. (I said, move away.)