💕

Kashaf placed the pillow behind Sanam's back, making her settle back comfortably on the bed.

" Main thik hun Kashaf, itni fikar mat kiya karo. ", Sanam placed her hand on her wrist, stopping her from putting the duvet on her. (I'm fine, Kashf, don't worry so much.)

" Kaise fikar na karun, meri best friend ho aap. Aur meri best friend apna khyaal nahi rakh rahi hain. "

(How do I worry, you are my best friend. And my best friend is not taking care of herself.)

" Main iska khyaal rakh rahi hun. ", Sanam placed her hand on her bulging stomach. (I am taking care of it.)

Kashaf sighed shaking her head. She sat down beside her legs and rubbed her free hand.

" Main in janaab ka khyaal ki baat nahi kar rahi hun. Main aapke khyaal ki baat kar rahi hun. Mujhe yakeen hai aap iska khyaal rakh rahi hain, lekin shayad khud ka rakhna bhul gayi hain. "

(I am not talking about the well being of the little one. I am talking about you. I am sure, you are taking care of him, but maybe you have forgot to take care of yourself.)

Sanam lowered her eyes at Kashaf's words.

" Accha chalein aap so jayein. Main padkar soungi. Aur haan Umair ko Arshad bhai ke kamre se bhejti hun. "

(Ok go to sleep. I will study and sleep. And yes, I'll send Umair from Arshad Bhai's room.)

" Rehendo Kashaf Umair ko aaj vahin rehendo, mere saamne vo khud ko bada dikhaane ki koshish kar raha hai kam se kam Arshad ke saamne vo khulkar ro toh lega. ", Kashaf nodded placing a feather kiss on her bump.

(Leave him Kashf, let Umair bhi there today, in front of me he is trying to show himself big, at least he will cry openly in front of Arshad.)

She switched of the lights leaving just the lamps on, took her books and closed the door behind her.

Moving across the hallway Kashaf placed her books on the table and leaned against the faux wood seat. Her Amber eyes glanced across the night sky which she looked through the balcony. The stars were twinkling like diamonds across the velvety sky. It was a starry night with no moon in sight.

A clearing of throat made her gaze snap to him who was looking at her with eyes furrowed.

She adjusted her veil on her shoulder.

" Ji? " (Yes?)

" Itni raat mein kyun padh rahi ho? Tabyat khraab ho jayegi. Jao so jao. "

(Why are you studying so late at night? You'l get sick. Go to sleep.)

" Neend nahi aa rahi aur parso weekly test bhi hai uske prepare karna hai. ", she picked up her test schedule showing him.

(Can't sleep and there is also a weekly test to be done on that day.)

" Kal toh nahi hai na. Abhi araam karo bhot thak gayi ho aur subah uthkar kar lena. "

(It is not tomorrow, is it? Rest now, you are very tired and do it in the morning.)

She sighed knowing he was right. Collecting her books she stood up and followed him.

" Umair so gaya? "

(Umair fell asleep?)

" Nahin Bilal ke sath betha hai, dono hi nahi soye hain. "