It must be hurting a lot.

Asher quickly bend down to help her in getting up.

" Ab agava karne ke baad mujhe maarna bhi hai kya tumne? ", She muttered angrily. He made her sit on the chair. (Now do you intend to kill me after getting me kidnapped?)

" Maarna hota, toh Nikaah kyu karta? " (If I had to kill you, why would I have married you?)

" Mujhe kya pata, agava kyu kiya mujhe toh yeh bhi nahi pata. ", she muttered tiredly, placing her elbow on the table and leaning the side of her head on her palm. The fall had surely drained her energy. (I don't know, I don't even know why was I kidnapped.)

" Sabr kro sab pta chal jayega. ", he said perching on the wooden table. He placed his arm near her hand. (Be patient, you will know everything.)

" Tum toh kahoge hi, As- Asher yeh kya kar rahe ho tum? ", she moved herself away from him. (You will say that, As-Asher, what are you doing?)

" Izzat se bulaya karo shohar hun tumhara. " (Call me with respect, I am your husband.)

" Kyun ho shohar? ", she distastely muttered. (Why are you my husband?)

" Vo tumhe kal pata chal jayega, ab chalo. ", he said picking her up in bridal style (That you will know tomorrow, now come.).

" Asher, kya kar rahe ho? Mujhe neeche utaro. Dimaag toh nahi khraab ho gaya tumhara? ", she screeched trying to get out of his arms. ( Asher, kya kar rahe ho? Mujhe neeche utaro. Have you lost your mind?)

The people in this house sleep like logs. 

" Dimaag tumhara khraab hai. Per toota hua hai, agar chalogi toh swelling aa jayegi. Aur kitni baar kaha hai mujhe tameez se bulaya karo? ", he spoke the last words while inching his face near her, which she didn't notice. (You have lost your mind. Your leg is broken, if you walk by yourself then swelling will come. And how many times have I told you to call me with respect?)

" Nahi bulaungi tameez se. Kya kar loge tum huh?  " (I will not call you with respect. What will you do huh?)

" Yeh karunga main. "  (I'll do this.)

Before she could understand he swiftly pecked her right cheek leaving her wide-eyed, touching the place his lips were. She just looked at him as the dimple on his left cheek appeared. She was in the daze. Only if he had not kidnapped her, she would have appreciated his looks with her words not by these silent thoughts. She moved her hand from his shoulder to his neck and both took a shuddering breath.

Gently opening the door of his sister's room, he placed the lady on the bed. She came out of the daze.

" Tumhari himmat kese huyi !! ", she whisper-yelled trying to sit up but he lightly pushed her down by her shoulder. (How dare you!!)

" Aise. ", he said pecking her left cheek. (Like this.)

" Aur ab tum chup chap betho aur mujhe dawayi lgane do. Varna kal langrati huyi dulhan dekhkar sab log hasenge. ", he said opening the first aid box. (And now you sit silently and let me apply medicine. Otherwise, tomorrow everyone will laugh after seeing a limping bride.)

" Hasne do. Jab sab poochenge ki dulhan ke ghrwale kaha hai, aur unhe koi jawab nahi milega toh bhi vo log hasenge hi. ", she said as tear brimmed her eyes. (Let them laugh. When everyone will ask about the bride's family and when they will not get any answer, they will surely laugh.)

Asher wanted to tell her everything then and there only, but kept his mouth shut and silently applied the ointment on her ankle. He was not the heartless man but was bound with promise he made to his grandmother. 

The brown eyed man just looked at Noor and sighed. Putting the ankle brace he stood up and left the room muttering a soft 'Shaba Khair', leaving a confused and teary eyed Noor behind. (Good Night)

She closed her eyes as the sleep engulfed her.

...

He still was not able to understand how he lost his control. Why the hell he behaved like that? Why the hell did he kissed her, well pecked her cheek? Didn't he decide he would give her time to learn about the things first? 

He banged his head on the file in front of him. Sunrise has just happened. He can't bother himself with this so early.

" Asher Junaid Malik. " A loud shout reaches his ears.

Like father, like daughter.

Massaging his temples he moved downstairs.

Nice time for a headache.

" Apne bulaya phupha ji?  ", Asher feigned innocence. (You called Uncle?)

By then all the family has gathered around. The cousins rubbing their eyes and looking confused at the man standing in their living room.

" Stop your act, meri beti kaha hai? ", Shah Mir asked taking a step towards the brown eyed man. (Where is my daughter?)

" Aapka matlab meri biwi? Woh toh araam kar rahi hogi. Aap bethain na. ", Asher said gesturing towards the sofas. (You mean my wife? She must be resting. You sit.)

" Yeh kya mazak hai?  ", Shah's eyes widen in fury. (What is this joke?)

" Abba?  ", a surprised voice shushed down the confused whispers of the people present in the living room. (Father?)

" Yeh kya bol raha hai Noor? Kiski ijazat se yeh hua hai!  " (What is he saying Noor? With whose permission it has happened!)

" Allah ki ijazat se hua hai Shah Sahab. ", Nafeesa Malik came in the room. (Allah's permission, Shah Sahab.)

" Aap bhi isme shamil hai?  ", Shah faced the old lady. (You are also involved in this?)

" Humein samajh nahi aata ki tumhari khoyi huyi samajh kab vapas ayegi. Jo hona pehle hona chaiye tha vo kal ho gaya. Ab tum bas rukhsati ki taiyari karo. ", the lady muttered while sitting down on the one seater. (I don't understand when your lost will come back. What was supposed to happen earlier, it happened yesterday. Now you just prepare for Rukhsati.)

" Amma Jaan, aap-- "

" Kab tak khud ko iss pariwaar se door rakhoge Shah Mir? Kab samjhoge jo 23 saal pehle hua usmein tumhari galti nahi thi thi? Kyu iss bacchi ko uske ghar se door rakh rahe ho? Tumhe Malik Sahab ne bhi maaf kar diya tha tum khud ko maaf kab karoge? ", she said cutting Shah sahab off. (How long will you keep yourself away from this family Shah Mir? When will you understand that what happened 23 years ago was not your fault? Why are you keeping this girl away from her house? Malik sahab had also forgiven you, when will you forgive yourself?)

" Aap jaanti hai mein nahi kar sakta. " (You know I can't.)

" Toh kam se kam apni beti ko sab kuch sach toh bta do. Hum abhi ab bhi keh rahe hai wapas laut aao apne gharwalo ke pass. Der nahi huyi hai. " (So at least tell the truth to your daughter. I are still telling you to come back to your family. It is not late.)

" Junaid nahi manega. " (Junaid will not accept me.)

" Usko hum dekhlenge. Tum bas maan jao. Aur Noor ki rukhsati ki taiyari kro. Noor tumhare abba tumhe sab samjhayenge. " (I will see him. You just agree and prepare for Noor's rukhsati. Noor your father will explain everything to you.)

Noor who somehow has clutched Asher's arm was looking at the scene in front of her almost crying. 

What the hell are they talking about?

Wasn't her father her only family?

How are they even related to this family?

What the hell will Abba explain?

...