The moon looked like a great sight from his window, with the white curtains dancing by the window, it was like viewing an aesthetic. But his thoughts were chaotic, running in different directions.

But one thing was clear.

Molten chocolate eyes sheened with unshed tears.

Eyes full of sadness and nervousness. Eyes begging to believe her and love her.

God the girl seemed so hurt and betrayed, that it was making it hard for him to stand there and see her face. He wanted to take her in his arms, soothe her down. He wanted to go to Turkey to their Uncle and Aunt and curse them to hell and back for ever doing something like that to her.

He rubbed his eyes, wanting to sleep but it was not ready to grace him with itself. So he got up, putting away the blanket from his legs and strode upstairs to terrace wanting a little peace, away from his chaos of thoughts.

He looked at the sight in front of himself.

Guess, who snatched his sleep is herself awake.

" Fariah. "

" Azaan. "

...

He looked at the girl, her hair ruffling with the slight breeze, her eyes glistening, the white shawl laid across her chest and her head resting on the marble bench behind her, as she sat on the cemented roof. Her gaze on the many stars in the sky. As if finding, which 2 of them were her parents.

" Do you believe in fate? ", he spoke as he sat on down a meter away from her, leaning against the white railings.

" Mujhse puch rahe hain aap? ", she asked teasingly. (You are asking me?)

" Aur koyi dikh raha hai aapko yahan? ", he raised his brows, shaking his head lightly. (Do you see anyone else here?)

She shook her head and replied.

" Kismet mein kon bharosa nahi karta. " (Who does not believe in fate?)

" Aap kisi baat ka seedha jawaab nahi de sakti? " (You can't give a straight answer to anything?)

" Tedhe sawal ke liye seedhe jawaab ki umeed karna gunah hai janaab. " (It is a sin to expect a straight answer to a perverse question, sir.)

" Thik hai fir, hum gunahgaar hi sahi. ", he spoke, his voice a bit serious, but the amusement in his almost black eyes wasn't hidden. (Okay then, I am a sinner then.)

She looked at him in silence for a few seconds before chuckling out loud. He also started chuckling, happy the tension dissipated.

" Tumne wahan se aakar accha kiya. ", his voice soothing making her look at him and giving out a soft smile. (You did right by coming here.)

" Haan, agar tabh nahi aati toh shayad kabhi nahi aa paati. ", her mind was tangled in the thoughts of what ifs, as she spoke. (Yeah if I hadn't come then, I wouldn't have come ever.)

He nodded and they kept the silence watching the stars and the deep sky that somehow was reflecting their thoughts.

It was 3 AM in the morning, they have been here together for two hours, sitting silently now, and the words they uttered long faded in the background, only remaining in their minds as figments.

Fariah rubbed her face now feeling the tiredness of the day settle in. Her jet leg wasn't completely over and she was also feeling a bit hungry.

She stood up, adjusting her clothes, her legs a little numb from sitting quite long in the same position.