Fariah rubbed the area below her eyes, they were still sore from all the crying she has done a while ago. But crying felt good. A heavy weight from her chest was off. In the last two days, she had stuffed emotions inside her, haven't talked to anyone, other than of course two or three words. Totally opposite of her behavior.

She was someone who would start cooing seeing someone else baby and would not shy from giving her own opinions. She hasn't told anyone the reason of her sudden arrival and was glad they didn't ask. She wanted to be relaxed before going in the story.

Tying her hair in a tight bun, she went in the bathroom and quickly did her wudu. It was already Duhr. Taking out the janamaz she performed her salah.

After the prayer, she unwrapped the shawl and placed it on the bed, where a set of suit was already lying. Picking it she went to change in it. She quickly placed her orange shawl on the dark maroon salwar suit and wore the oxidised jhumkas on along with her chain with rings. As she was about to slip the khussas on, a knock came through the door.

 As she was about to slip the khussas on, a knock came through the door

" Aapi jaldi aayein, lunch lag gaya hai. ", it was Saira's cheerful voice. (Sister come fast, lunch is served.)

Quickly wearing her sandals, she opened the door and two went down.

" Wese aapi, dadi ne badi lazeez dishes banwayi hain aaj. ", Aadir spoke, his eyes on the chicken kadai. His plate already filled with biryani. (By the way, grandmother has made very tasty dishes today.)

" Jaise aap aaj tak ghas phus kha rahe the. ", it was Isha who spoke teasingly, making Aadir scowl at her.

(Like you were eating grass chaff till today.)

" Yeh lo, aur ab taste karke btao kesa bana hai sab. ", it was Aasma phupho who placed the Naan on her plate and filling the bowl with Chicken Kadai. She was looking at her excitedly. (Here, and now tell us how is it.)

While her badi ammi was glaring daggers at her bade abbu who was not matching her eyes. Her Amma jaan shook her head at her children with a happy smile on her face. Finally her child was in front of her and in her home, not in some other country where they would just be talking on phone and not be able to meet.

" Badi ammi, apne haaton se nahi khilayengi? ", she softly asked, making Parishey turn to her. At her voice her glare dissolved into soft and warm look. She came forward with a smile and sat down beside at. (Won't you feed me with your hands?)

" Meri bacchi. ", she whispered placing the morsel in Fariah mouth, who instantly got a happy gleam in her eyes. It has been a while since she tasted the Pakistani food. Maybe 4 or 5 years ago, when she had a roommate who belonged to pakistani descent. (My child.)