Teri Dhadkano Se Hai Zindagi Meri,

Khwahishein Teri Ab Duaaein Meri,

Kitna Anokha Bandhan Hai Ye,

Teri Meri Jaan Jo Ek Hui..

...

" Bhai aap toh bade chaalak nikle, aap aur Fizaah aapi Nikaah mein the, yeh bhi pata nahi chalne diya. ", Saad, even on the day of Rukhsati, was still not able to get over the shock. (Brother, you turned out to be very clever, you and Fizaah sister were in nikaah and you did not even let us know.)

" Haan, agar uss din, uss chudail ne voh drama nahi kiya hota, toh humein toh pata hi nahi chalta. ", Adeel agreed with his brother. (Yes, if on that day, that witch would not have done that drama, we would not have known that.)

" Chalo ab ise baksh bhi do yaar. Ise upar room mein bhi lekar jaana hai. Humari Fizaah, janaab ka intezaar kar rahi hogi. ", Amaan spoke, poking groom's cheek, making him swat his hand away. (Leave him now man. We have to take him upstairs also. Our Fizaah must be waiting for him.)

" Haan, sahi keh rahe hai, chalte hai inhe lekar, bhabhi ke pass. ", Adeel spoke, standing up and making Saad stand up, who was munching on his snacks. (Yes, you are right, let's take him, to our sister-in-law.)

...

Omar stood outside his, their bedroom door, ready to knock. Zubia and the men had left after teasing and collecting their rishwat.

He thought better and gently opened the door, welcoming himself in the room that was beautifully decorated, with scented candles, fairy lights with the roses spread on bedside tables. The bed sat in the middle of the room, above which sat his bride in her red attire. Looking as beautiful as ever.

" Assalamu Alaikum. ", he spoke, taking a seat in front of her.

" Walaikum Assalam. ", she replied, fiddling with her bangles. 

He bend himself to take out the velvet box from the drawer, while maintaining eye contact with Fizaah through her net veil. Slipping the box in her lap, he lifted her veil to reveal her face.

" Bhot hi pyaari lag rahi ho. " (You're looking beautiful.)

Her eyelashes grazed her cheeks in shyness, the beautiful blush decorated her cheeks. There was something so beautiful and so natural about his gaze, that was making her feel fuzzy and breathless. 

He noticed her fiddling with the velvet box and touched her wrist urging her to open the gift.

" Khol kar dekho. " (Open it.)

Fizaah brought it up, softly opening the velvet box. There laid the earring, she wanted on her graduation, but they were already booked for someone else.

" Omar.. ", she glanced at him, her eyes questioning.

" Haan, acche hai na, maine apni biwi ke liye laaya hun. Kaise lage? " (Yeah they are beautiful no, I brought them for my wife. Like them?)

" Jayein apni biwi se poochein. ", she spoke forwarding him the now closed box and leaned against the headrest, making her blouse hitch up, which she didn't noticed. (Go ask your wife about it.)

" Use hi toh pooch raha hun. ", he clutched her hand and giving a feathering touch to her exposed midriff, making her breath hitch. He grinned ear to ear seeing her reaction. (I am asking her only.)

Suddenly she flung herself at him, wounding her hands around his neck, placing her unveiled face in his neck.

" Kya hua Fizaah? ", he asked, making her move her face away. Taking of her net dupatta from her head, he placed it beside him, all the while she was tracing his eyes with her own. 

" Aap aise hi muskurate raha karein. " (Keep smiling like this, always.)

He smiled kissing her forehead, making her remember the time, he has kissed it after their nikaah. It was the feeling of bliss and safety she felt in his arms. He only kissed her on her forehead, crown or her temple. Being in the Nikaah, he never kissed her on lips or any place of her body. He always remained respectful towards her. Their nikaah hadn't happened in favourable circumstances, they were the best friends despite the age-gap of three years, the wish of Husnain Khan has tied them in the relation, that was most appreciated by their God.   

" Kahan kho gayi? " (Where are you lost?)

" Just thinking about our Nikaah. We didn't deny when phupha ji asked for our reunion as his last wish. We never treated each other wrong, we accepted each other, without lashing out on our elders for their decision. "

" Because we had no reason to deny. We talked out everything at the right time. Remember how our mothers told us that communication is the key for a good relationship. We can't be physic who knows what's going through our partner's mind. "

She nodded and adjusted her headpiece. He noticed her discomfort and moved a bit away, yet not completely detaching himself from her.

" Change karlein? " (Shall we change?)

She nodded and went to get the rid of her hairstyle, while Omar left to shower, collecting his sweatpants and t-shirt. 

Arranging all the jewellery on the dressing table, she took out all the pins, leaving her long hair in dark curls. 

Changing into loose trouser and top, she came out of the closet and bumped into Omar, who was drying his hair. The water drops sprinkled on her face. 

He threw the towel on the coffee table, and scooped her in his arms and gently laid her on the bed. Picking the rose petals from the bedside table, he dropped them slowly on her, making her break into fit of giggles. 

" Omar, its tickling. "

He smiled as her eyes crinkled and her lips stretched into a beautiful smile. He laid down beside her, his hand still around her. Switching off the lamp, he softly laid his head beside her, sharing her pillow.

" Payal utaar lo. " (Take off the anklets.)

" Kyun? ", she asked raising her brows at him. The glow of candles was creating a beautiful aura in the room and scented candles were making the room look more romantic. (Why?)

" Bhot shor karti hai. ", he huskily spoke, making her hide her heated face in the pillow. (They make too much noise.)

His loud laughter with the melodious tinkling of wind chime rang in the room, making her look at her man in a complete love. 

...

" Omar uthein, sab breakfast par wait kar rahe honge. ", she spoke rubbing her eyes. They had slept after completing their fajr prayer together, which was barely 4 hours ago. (Omar, wake up, everyone must be waiting for us for breakfast.)

" Bas thodi der aur. ", Omar mumbled, his arm still around her, inside his shirt. (Just a bit more.)

She shook her head at him sleepily and went back to her sleep in his embrace. His warmth cocooning her.

...

E.N.D