Introduction & Aesthetics

Well!

Thank you so much for clicking into this book and giving it a shot, I hope to jaysus that ya won't be disappointed :)

This book is kind of based off a story I was writing on my other account but unfortunately due to the issues that Wattpad experienced, I no longer have access to my account, so I just decided to start fresh.

This book will include the following:
*Strong Language
* Sexual References

* Violence
* Suicidal Thoughts/ Self Harm

If any of these do make you uncomfortable, which is completely understandable, please be careful and if you wish to do so, don't go any further with this book.

Disclaimer:
I am indeed Irish and have come to realise that we say and phrase things that are bat shit crazy to other people around the world..SO, if something is written in this book that seems grammatically incorrect or doesn't make sense, I am not a dope, I'm just Irish. Feel free to ask me about it though, I'd love to help.

Also, this book is written in third person, which sometimes isnt very liked. I, too, prefer first person, but for the plot and storyline of this book, I realised it does have to be written in third person, so please don't let that be the thing to throw you off from this scrum-diddly-umcious book.

I can also guarantee that this book will also be full of laughter, banter, cheesiness, heartwarming and love.

So please, if you are still here, get ready for a very magical ride through the beauty between two very different human beings.

Aurora King

Synn Reeds