Chapter One

"Aurora, you can't just jump" Atlas said incredulously as he looked over the balcony of the stairs with his sister. Below the was a huge pile of pillows and blankets that Axel was currently adjusting. It was a good six meter drop from where the two were standing.

"Ready!" Axel yelled up at them, giving a thumbs up. Aurora grinned and climbed over the railing to stand on the ledge. Atlas grabbed the back of her dress cautiously, as if it wouldn't just wrip if she fell. Ejit.

"Ro, stop, you're gonna kill yourself" Atlas said sternly. Aurora wrapped her arms around the banister and looked down.

"Relax Atlas, you need to loosen up. I'm not gonna die, there's blankets!" She grinned, brushing his worry off, he didn't look too convinced, however. He was about to open his mouth to say something else, but before he could, she jumped.

Her heart dropped to her stomach for a split second as her satin viridian dress swooshed up, along with her curly locks. She grinned in both excitement and nerves and before she know it, she hit the blankets. Aurora squealed in delight, which came out muffled due to her face being stuffed with floof, but she did hear cheering above her. She adjusted herself and looked up to see Axel grinning down at her proudly. She smiled and did their handshake in delight. It was a handshake the three of them made up when they were kids. It's stupid and cheesy, but stuck nevertheless.

"That was savage! You have ta try it, Axel" Aurora convinced enthusiasticly. Axel laughed and nodded his head.

"Absolutely not" Atlas's voice sounded as he made his way down the stairs, looking down at the pair disapprovingly. Aurora and Axel shared a sheepish look at their other triplets tone. They should be used to it by now, let's be real.

"Aurora, you can't just do stuff like that, you could easily get hurt" Atals said, his tone full of concern as he pulled his sister out of the blankets. He wrapped his arm around her shoulders and pulled her into his chest, kissing the top of her head. She melted into his embrace and suddenly felt very guilty for worrying him.

"I'm sorry" She said, honestly. She pulled away and looked up at him, seeing as he was about six foot something and the young beauty herself stood proudly at five foot and two and three-eights inches.

It counts. Apparently.

"Well, he said you can't do stuff like that but not me" They both looked up to see Axel standing on the ledge of the banister. Before either of them could say anything, he flipped off. Aurora's jaw dropped as she watched him and as soon as he landed she pulled away from Atlas and yelled in excitement.

"That was so cool!" She squealed, jumping into the blankets with him. Axel sat up, laughing also. Atlas, however, was rubbing his forehead, trying to rid himself of the stress wrinkles that the pair have given him.

"I've been calling ye for ages, I'm starting to think none of ye want a freshly baked blueberry muffin" Isaacs voice startled the three as he entered the door way. They looked up at him, sporting a curious gaze and watched as his eyes wandered to the mess they made in the middle of the entrance hall. His eyebrows shot up to his hairline before he frowned deeply.

"What the fuck went on here!" He exclaimed, not at all impressed by their genius idea. Isaac is a very clean person and does not like messes. They, well, they made a mess. Aurora cringed slightly, not really fancying a scolding from Isaac. She hopped up from the blankets and made her way over to him.

"It was all Atlas's idea, I swear, I tried to stop him, Isaac, but he's just too rebellious nowadays, he almost gave me a heart attack! Now, about those muffins?" The clever girl hooked her arm with Isaacs and dragged him towards the kitchen where she was engulfed with the smell of the fluffy goodness and groaned in delight as she spotted them on the crisp marble counter top. She unhooked her arm from Isaacs and ran over to the counter, hopping up beside the tray of the freshly baked muffins. She robbed one from the tray, quickly biting into it and savouring the burst of flavours that invaded her senses as she did a little happy dance.