dirty .57

You guys know the drill. Vote, comment, follow. Ily.

CALEB VELLA

Evan didn't want to go to sleep, we talked and talked all night. My eyes felt so heavy and as much as I wanted to stay awake, I eventually fell asleep with him in my arms.

It was the deepest sleep I have had in a long time, comfort and happiness buzzing around my body. We didn't move the whole night, Evan still firmly in my arms, his back to my chest and my fingers laced through his.

I wake up a few times but find myself dozing back off again. I felt so content that I had him back. Our bond back.

Evan shifts in my arms, it just about wakes me up but I don't open my eyes. He rotates and gently brushes his fingers against my lips and my chin. The feeling setting fire to my skin, wanting him to touch me like this forever.

I enjoy the feeling as his other hand brushes down my arm. Eventually I open my eyes and peek at him, my brain feeling tired but content. My eyes felt crusted shut and I have to blink a few times to see Evan's face clearly.

"Good morning," I groan deeply.

Evan's eyes widen slightly before he swallows, his hands continuing to dance along my skin.

"Are you okay?" I ask as I move my hand up to his curls.

He nods but doesn't say anything, his eyes completely fixated on my own. I wanted to know what he was thinking but I could feel the radiation of happiness from his body into mine and that was good enough for me.

Evan drops his hands from my body and pushes himself up from the bed. I study his actions, expecting him to get out but instead he kneels and swings his leg over my torso. His body hovering over mine as his hands press onto my chest. A soft whimper escapes my lips as he lowers his crotch down onto mine, only the thin layer of material between us.

My hands slide up his sides and rest just below his ribs. His eyes move from my belly button to his own hands to my neck to my eyes. He looked like he was in awe and that just made me want to flip him over and take him right now. But I didn't, I contained myself.

Evan gently lowers his head and presses his lips to mine, my hand now moving to the back of his head as I pull him into me. His hips grind down onto mine, my member becoming hard almost instantly. I have dreamt of this moment more times than I can remember.

His hands grip my neck as he kisses me, his lips devouring mine. With every kiss he grinds down on me harder, having to break away to take a breath of pleasure. "Oh fuck," I groan as I feel my blood rush.

Evan smiles against me as he attempts to kiss me again but I pull back. For a brief moment we glance at each other. "What's wrong?" He asks me.

I lean up onto my forearms and shake my head. "Nothing," I tell him. "I just want to make sure you're comfortable if you want to do this."

His lips curl up into a smile as he pushes me back down to the bed with his hand, the dominance surprisingly turning me on. "Caleb," he breathes out against my lips. "I want you to mark me and I want you to do it now."

His words made me flip him down onto his back as a reflex, I wasn't to be played with right now. But as I look down to Evan, his eyes glisten with success because he knew that I couldn't resist to take charge.