Chapter 29 - Do Not Fear

A/N: And finally, we have reached the end of the first book of our trilogy! What a journey it has been! More than a year with you guys has been amazing and this was such an extraordinary experience to me. Thank you for everything and I dedicate this last chapter to all of youuuu <3

First, I wanna thank ConstantVigilance, tarnishedflowers and Swirling Darkness for supporting this story and reviewing every single chapter without hesitation-- they supported this book at the very beginning even when they were the only ones reading it at that time lol! Thank you so much! You guys are the bae, always! (Pun intended)

Second, I wanna thank fanfic writers who inspired me to write this story (lots from AO3 & FFN) but from Wattpad they are: bealadantra95, ChristinaFay, bumblebee_5sn4p3 and many others! You guys are da bomb!

Third, I wanna thank everyone who has reviewed, your reviews mean a lot to me: the three babes at the top, Francine_Bonnefoy, CyerraM, mikeymorphine92, HaileySnape, random245, SapphireFishback, AsgardianGossiper, ouat_rumbelle_, drapple_, Timetobefabulous, Bloodredheart, CybeleKhoury, Tootsie_Noodles, adelenedelacruz, KatelynLaMarche, slythrincrest, animagusnjh, AmyBennett463, Sosonoso, dannygirl97, Pbj123456, DavidBryanRashbaum, DestiniKomar, LeoraLuvh, ThorHairflickSnape, DracoTatzeSnape, justalamemuggle, Lotana, Snapelover823, RedEyedMisery, Juliet22Fujioka, Bryanime, Deathly_hallow_2, OnyxTheodoreLerins, priyaramkaran, najomi, BlakelyWalkowiak, Wolf5829, ToriRose1, hannahbby11, xshewolf, BlueMoon3, Nilyssa_Hern, vampgirlluv21, Angels96, FuNtOnHiVe, sereneBedlam, Little-Miss-Pandora, lucybird, TornadoHunter00, (to be continued.... I'm gonna list all of you guys it's just that it's 2am here and I have a 7am class lol)

And last but NEVER the least: to EVERYONE who has added this on their reading lists and voted for it!!!! You guys are awesome, thank you so much! For obvious reasons, I can't list you all down even though I would like to. Thank you!!!!

Enjoy <3

...........................................................................

Give me that mattock and the wrenching iron.
Hold, take this letter; early in the morning
See thou deliver it to my lord and father.
Give me the light. Upon thy life I charge thee,
What e'er thou hearest or seest, stand all aloof,
And do not interrupt me in my course.
Why I descend into this bed of death
Is partly to behold my lady's face,
But chiefly to take thence from her dead finger
A precious ring-a ring that I must use
In dear employment-therefore hence be gone.
But if thou, jealous, dost return to pry
In what I farther shall intend to do,
By heaven, I will tear thee joint by joint,
And strew this hungry churchyard with thy limbs.
The time and my intents are savage-wild,
More fierce and more inexorable far
Than empty tigers or the roaring sea.
- William Shakespeare, Romeo and Juliet

.................................................................

CHAPTER 29 - Do Not Fear

~ R ~

"Severus."

Renee had to unwillingly detach herself from her professor's consoling embrace upon hearing the voice of the headmaster call his name. Dumbledore was standing across them with the customary sparkle in his all-knowing eyes, but his face was undoubtedly staid.

"Albus, Ms. Capulet has found out from Alastor that the Triwizard cup was a portkey. The other professors must be alerted immediately." Severus said directly without a hint of trepidation on his face.

Dumbledore remained silent for a moment before he enunciated his orders. "I need you to guard the site now, Severus. Ms. Capulet, would you come outside and join your friends? I wouldn't advise you to linger around the halls by yourself."