Chapter 28

The next day

I was meditating on top of a wind funnel I created. I was approximately 10 feet from the ground and I had two mini tornadoes spinning in my palms. It was an extremely hard to maintain exercise but it had definitely shown its merits an-

"Avatar, Princess Yue has called upon you for help for unknown reason"

I opened my eyes to see a bald man with normal clothes and plain features standing a bit ahead of me. I looked at him and said in a questioning but gentle tone,

"What do you mean unknown reason?"

"We do not know but the princess refuses to talk about her problem and she spherically requested you."

"Sigh. I shall be there in 5 minutes."

"Yes Sir!"

I wonder why Yue called me, I mean I left her in her bed after waking her up yesterday and the lady did cover for Yue. I guess I can contemplate that later, it is time to find out the answers with my own hands.

I got out of my meditation and started walking towards the glorious almost palace. The guards immediately opened the doors as soon as they saw me and I walked in after giving them a slight bow of my head. I kept on walking through the corridors of intricately carved ice and snow walls.

I finally reached Yues rooms door. The door opened before I could even knock and I was pulled into the room by my hand. The hand was familiar because it was Yue's hand. Yue brought me into the room where Pakku, The tribe chief, Bato and sokka's father were standing with scrutiny.

"What am I hearing avatar?" That was the tribe chief bellowing in a contained rage.

"I had not expected this oof you my student, why did you divert your attention to useless things?" What was pakku talking about. It wasn't helping cause only Kat went to that class.

Sokka's father and Bato chose not to comment but they still glared at me a bit.

"What is happening? Will someone inform me of what you guys are talking about!?"

"You mean you don't know?" The chief was surprised and almost relieved for some odd reason.

"I don't know what you guys are talking about so please clear this up for me."

"Well the thing is that my daughter and princess, has decided that her marriage will not be arranged and that she shall choose her own love."

"Ok, where do I fit into this though?"

"Well my princess and daughte-"

This time chief was interrupted by Yue. She hanged her arms around my neck, pushed a paper into my pocket and said,

"I wanna marry you."

My reply was something that neither Pakku nor the chief had expected.

"Sure."

Their jaws dropped to the floor, and their eyes bulged out farther than should be humanly possible.

Then at the same time, both me and Yue bust into laughter and started rolling on the ground, and nearly choking form lack of breath. It took a few seconds but I got back up and extending my hand towards Yue and pulled her up from the ground. We both looked at each other for one second before bursting back into laughter.

"You should have seen your faces, they were so serious. I had asked Avatar aang to help me prank you guys so you can loosen up a bit cause all of you are a bit affected by the impending threat. A simple prank was the best way."

"Daughter!! This is no time for pranks, I appreciate the intentions but you aren't allowed to leave the house until the invasion force is chased out."

I was chased out from the palace by pakku under the excuse of training while Yue was probably lectured about including me in a prank. I just hope that it doesn't land her in water to hot. I wanted to see what was written on the paper Yue gave me but pakku was hounding me for training and I didn't have any excuse especially since our training time has been cut down a lot because he is helping in the preparations.

"Today, I shall teach you about bending subtypes is water. You have already successfully bent Ice, steam and clouds. Can you bend any other sub types of water?"

We'll I can successfully blood bend animals to frightening degree and cause storms and rains if the clouds are dark but you don't need to know that.

Instead of answering verbally, I pulled an chunk of ice from the ground and launched it at Pakku and just before it hit his unprotected face, it turned into water vapor, acting as a smokescreen. By the time pakku bended the mist into water, I was nowhere to be seen.

"I can bend mist, water vapor, steam and mud."

My voice came from behind him. His expression was still set in stone though he was a bit surprised that I could bend sub elements of water with such ease.

"Well, I have nothing to teach you."

"What about plant bending?"

"Plants aren't made from water."

"Well th-"

"Master pakku, there has been an battle between two soldiers and you have been called to oversee their match."

"Our lesson for today ends here. We may not have any future lessons."

Saying this he walked away.

What a weird man just leaving without any emotions showing on his face, anyways the paper yue gave me is still in my pocket. I took it out and it read...