Chapter 5

||Thank you guys for over 300 views! I'm so happy you like this story! Enjoy chapter 5!||

Marinette took out a suitcase and started to pack some of the clothes she made. She also packed the Miracle Box. "I'm all ready! The flight leaves tomorrow! Tikki I'm so nervous to go back to Gotham!" She threw herself on the chaise. "It's going to be okay Marinette! Your brother isn't there!" The squeaky voice said. "I know but there are many bad memories." "Just go to sleep Marinette! You don't want to be tired!" Tikki gave Marinette a supportive smile while lying off to munch on a plate of cookies. She rushed to bed so she didn't have to bear the pain of Sabine and Tom when they came up. 

"Oh the brat is asleep Tom! We'll get some good scratches in tomorrow so she can remember us while we're apart." Sabine sneered. "We're great parents." Tom declared while escorting Sabine down.

*TiMe sKiPpY*

The illustrious sun bled into a certain bluenete's room causing her to wake up. She opened her eyes then went to gather some last minute thing for her backpack and suitcase. She went downstairs for some food, but found her so called parents waiting for her. "Marinette we want to give you a gift." They called. She watched in horror as they started leaving more scars. The bakry bell rang so they had to stop. So that's why Marinete's gut told her to shower AFTER breakfast. 

Wiping the wet dripping tears she went to shower to wash the blood off. After the girl got dressed she checked the time. Calling out for Tikki and grabbing a bag of cookies. "Are you okay Marinette?" Tikki's eyes showed concern. "I'm fine! I always have to be fine Tikki so I'm fine!" She moved her hands up and down while clenching them "You don't always have to be fine Marinette." "But I have to Tikki. Now let's go before we're late." 

Marinette rode the bus to the airport. Stepping into the airport to find her classmates was a bit hard, but in the end she found them. Lila was too busy getting some good lies in before the flight to care about Marinette being there so now her book had more designs in it now. 

They all got onto the flight and now just an eight hour flight with her idiotic classmates.

||Thanks for reading! How is everyone! Who is craving chick-fil-a or boba? Just asking because I'm hungry and want fast food! So yeh. Oki peeps! Bai!