Chapter 12

||Hai guys! Enjoy this chap!|| (Thx for 4k views guys!)

The batmobile's engine roared. She could tell everyone was looking a bit smug. Especially Red Hood. They pulled up at Arkham and took Ladymare out. 

Then taking her into a cell. How she wished Trixx was here so them there would be an illusion, but this totally wasn't in her plans tonight. When the Batclan finished their interrogation, which was just Ladymare shrugging to every question.  They headed out while little did they know Ladymare made her way out. Via portal. 

As she detransformed she was met with an angry Tikki and a confused Kalkki. "What happened to 'staying low and unnoticed?'" "About that...I'm sorry." Mari apologized. "It's fine...we did get something good out of it though." "Right Annie!" She took out the piece of paper, reading the location again. "Let's go to bed." Mari changed and climbed into bed, wiped out from that day's events. 

*Time skip*

It was now the afternoon. AFTERNOON and she was exhausted. These classmates drain A LOT out of you. It was time to meet up with Annie. She slipped away, which wasn't that hard considering they mainly paid attention to Lila. 

"Okay it should be a...round here." A parlor was passed. Kind of like Master Fu's. This gave her a bit of hope. Dashing in and finding the woman was easy. 

"Ahh Guardian." She greeted, with a smile. "Hello Annie." "Follow me! This way this way!" Annie led her into a room, filled with jars of stuff. Who was this person. 

"You're wondering who I am no?" "Uhh" "Very well. Sit down let me explain." 

"I am also a miraculous holder. Holder of the giraffe miraculous. This is my kwamii Gerald." A small floating giraffe appeared throwing her a smile. 

Mari nodded, slowly taking the information in. "You know your duty of the guardian is to protect the miraculous. Correct?" "Yes." "You also must collect the lost miraculouses." 

This was new to Marinette. Collect lost miraculous? Master fu never mentioned this! 

"What do you mean." "There are a few in Gotham right now. I would collect them myself but I am not a guardian." "So I have to during my time here?" "That is correct. I will assist you of course. Letting you know where to find them." "How will I get them? Is there some spell I need to learn?" Marinette questioned tilting her head a bit. At this point Tikki already emerged, seeing as there was another Kwamii.

"Why yes there is a spell." Marinette leaned in close wanting to know and get it down to every detail. "It's called thievery my darling." 

Her eyes widened. Stealing? No...wait she's serious. 

"But we're supposed to do good with the jewels!" Marinette protested. "We are. Using the power to get it. What do you think will happen when another one of Gotham's villains get their hands on it? Maybe they want it for fun, but they'll collect them all once the secret is out. Is that what you want my darling?" 

"N-No" "Splendid! Come follow me! I knew the right guardian would appear!" Now they were standing in front of a map with red lines and pins. 

"So there are 3 right now in Gotham. That I know of. Let's start off with one...alright?" 

She gulped and nodded. 

After getting the directions to retrive the miraculous, it was time to call it a day. Leaving the parlor was a breath of relief. 

"I'm going to head to the park and clear my head a bit Tikki." She whispered into her purse, then began her way towards the park. 

There in front of her was a familiar boy and dog. He was sitting on the park bench throwing the stick.

"Hey Damian!" 

His eyes lit up. 

"Marinette!" 

She approached him and seated next to him. Then began giggling as the great dane licked her salty skin over. 

"Off boy!" He commanded and the dog obeyed. 

"It's good to see you again!" Marinette gave him a tired smile. "Uhh yeah you too?" Damian cursed at himself for making it sound like a question. 

They chatted...and he FINALLY got her number. This was a great stress reliever especially for what she had to do tomorrow night.

||DUN DUN DUN....Well hope y'all enjoyed! I'm sorry I'm so slow with the updates. If you requetsed something I swear they are coming in the other book! ilysm guys! Bai!||

~Kel