Chapter 9

||Hai guys! Umm yeah. I'm finally updating this! It's been a while since I updated I think. Enjoy this chapter!||

When she had collected herself in the restroom she walked back to the cafeteria only to find out her class had left! "Again?" She groaned while trying to find the way out of this maze. 

Finally she reached big, clear double doors. "Yas!" She cheered pumping her hand. "Didn't you come here with your class?" Jason's voice asked from behind. Her face changed from happy to anger. "Why do you care? Also I thought I made it clear for you to stay away from me, or do you need a reminder?" She lifted her hand tor remind when she slapped him. 

If they were still kids she couldn't make him feel any pain. She was really weak back then. Being Ladybug had strengthen her both physically and mentally. Things weren't easy for her and having Jason back in her life was NOT helping, or was it?

"Chill Pixi-" He was cut off by a glare from the petite girl. "Mairnette. I was just asking! Look, do you want me to call you a taxi?" Jason got straight to the point. "No. I'm fine." she spat before storming off. 

"Hey did you find Marinette?" Dick was walking up to the front. "Yeah I did. She wants absolutely nothing to do with me!" Jason groaned plopping down on the nearest couch, burying his head in his hands. "Just talk to her." "I did! You were in the room for that conversation. It went anything but well!" "Well, you did leave her on the street. How was she supposed to react after not seeing you for so long?" "Wow! You're so supportive. Thanks." "I'm just saying bro!" Dick held up his hands and left leaving Jay in thought.

"UGH!" Marinette sat down on a bench. "Stupid things that change over time!" "Maybe you should have taken Jason's offer of the taxi!" Tikki zipped out after making sure the coast was clear. "Uhh no way! He is a jerk! I will not admit for his help." Tikki shook her head then sighed. Marinette was always stubborn. 

She kept walking. Not really sure where she was going. The aroma of a nearby cafe caught her attention. "I'm gonna stop by and grab a coffee Tikki." 

Marinette walked in. The cafe was really cute! It was filled with people, guess this is a popular cafe! She saw the register and went to order there. "Hi! Can I get a latte and that large cookie?Please." "Yes of course." The barista pressed some buttons on the register. 

*Time skip*

Now Marinette was sitting in the park, drink in hand. While Tikki was eating a cookie in her purse. Suddenly a great dane was rushing for her. Before she knew it she was on her back with the drink oozing out of the cup beside her. A wet tongue kept licking her face making her giggle. "TITUS!" A boy, who looked her age rushed up to them, with a red leash in hand. 

"Titus get off the girl!" He demanded and the dog obeyed. "I'm sorry about him." He reached out a hand to help the girl up. "I-It's fine." She brushed the dirt off her pants. "Your drink! I'm sorry about that! I can get you another one!" 

Damian was confused. WHY WAS HE ACTING SO NICE! Normally he would have just blamed the person, but not to this girl! He didn't know why, and he hated not knowing. Wait. Did he just offer to buy her another drink? What was happening? Actually wanting to spend more time with her? Who was this girl? 

"No! It's fine." "I insist!" "Well uhh okay?" "Great." "I'm Marinette." "Damian." "Nice to meet you Damian!" 

They walked back to the cafe she came from. Ordered then sat down. It was easy conversation between them. Until her phone beeped. Ugh! She had to find her way back to the hotel and she had to do it now.

"I have to go!" Marinette gathered her things. "Thanks for everything Damian! Bye!" She rushed out before he could say anything. Meaning someone didn't get her number.

||What is you guy's favorite candy? Just curious!||