Chapter 11

||Sup peeps! How's life? Well umm idk what else to talk abt so ENJOY THIS CHAPTER!||

The gun shot sounded and you can imagine the look of Red Hood's face when the bullet bounced right off her costume. "How can you little dress up outfit do that?" "It's more than dress up. Allow me to show you." She smirked and swung her yoyo at him. He had a puzzled look on his face. 

It shifted into anger as he tried to pry the yoyo ropes off himself, but found it was useless. "Let me go!" He squirmed trying to loosen. It only got tighter. "We'll just wait here for the rest of your little friends." 

Marinette was a whole different person as Ladybug...or in this case Ladymare. She actually had the power to protect herself. Also she knew Tikki was going to be pissed at her. 

She strutted over and popped the com off from his jacket. "Hello who is this?" A voice crackled in after a greeting from the girl. "Come find a guy in a red helmet? Kinda like a jelly bean thing...if you know what I mean." 

"Wha-" Ladymare silenced the com.  

Minutes later she saw a guy in black suit with a blue thing across his broad chest, a boy shorter than him and a real life traffic light. 

"Hi!" She chirped. "What are you going to do with him?" Nightwing asked

"Let him go." She responded and took the yoyo back leaving Red hood untied. "Why did you do that if you were going to let him go?" Ladymare shrugged, then bolted off. 

"Who was that girl playing dress up?" Red Robin turned to the jelly bean man. "It's not dress up. It deflected my toughest bullet." He complained. "She is a threat we must go after her." Robin declared and bounded off, hot on her trail. "Alert the B-man." Nightwing instruced, who was this girl and where did she come from?

Ladymare saw Robin behind her and a few shadows further off, she knew who they were though. 

"Stop!" He shouted, which made the girl laugh. If people actually listened there would be pretty much no crimes. "Yeah because everyone responds to that." 

She knew she was frustrating the boy. Without looking she bumped right into a wall, or man. Ladymare peered up and saw the bat symbol, it made her gulp and rethink her decision.

||Okay so that's it guys! Who wants to know what happens?||

~Kel❤

Jk there is more!

"I suggest you stop running." The gruff voice was so demanding, it made the miraculous holder gulp. "Look uhh I umm." Ladymare couldn't properly get a word out. WHY WAS THIS HAPPENING? 

Batman started grabbing her hands and taking them behind her back, handcuffing them. As the rest of the team caught up. "Looks like we got her." "All it took was Batman to scare her frozen." "Playtime is over little girl!" "I still can't believe she caught me for so long." 

"Enough! We're taking her back to Arkham. The questioning will happen there." 

Batman. Scare? Arkham. Little girl.

These finally registered in her head. She was being held back, by merely metal? Ladymare knew what was happening, but right now wasn't the time to escape. These people will be hot on her tail and they won't catch her, but not the time to escape. Ladymare trusted her gut. Her gut told her to wait. So she did. 

"Come on." Batman guided her along the rooftops towards the batmobile so she could be taken to Arkham, but this girl won't be staying there for long!

||Now this is the real ending for this chapter! Oki ily so much guys! You are all the best! Bai!||

~Kel❤