Part One

[HYBRID]-PART ONE

[HYBRID]
-
PART ONE

'THE WOMEN IN RED COAT'

THE MOONLIGHT HITS the bare sand ground. Several people walk passed. And none of them were fond of the little bunny hybrid sitting on the muddy ground.

His eyes plead for sympathy but people are too busy on their work.

A human little girl stopped by in front of that bunny hybrid. She genuinely smiled at the hybrid to receive a warm smile from the hybrid. She handed him the hotdog her mother brought, the bunny thanked her in a weak voice.

The little girl pitted him but she already have a dog hybrid in her house and her mother wouldn't allow another.

She walked away from the hybrid and he was all alone again.

He knows he is used to it so he just wolf down the food. He loved the taste and munched the food inside his mouth like no tomorrow.

The women in red coat with worn her hood on taking the sweet potatoes from the sealer, the women noticed the hybrid on the street.

Their eyes locked.

She shot a sweet heartwarming smile. Little did she know that, that smile made the heart of the hybrid flutter.

His heart skipped a beat. No one ever smiled at the hybrid with this much affection, he was pleased by her presence.

The women brought another sweet potato and made her way to the hybrid. His heart beats faster at her every step.

She offered the food to the hybrid. He was about to reject but she pushed the paper bag in the hybrid's hand.

"Go on" His heart warmed hearing her honey sweet voice. "Why are you alone? Where is your owner?" The brightness in his face faded.

"I-I don't h-have one." She can't help but to shoot a sad smile at the hybrid. "Well you got one." The bunny has no clue about what the human is talking about.

"How?" Her sad smiled turned into a happy one. "Because I will adopt you."

That's when the hybrid was the happiest hybrid in this world. He always wanted a owner.

A master who will call him using a lovely nickname, a master who will wear him a collar and lead him everyday.

And he finally got one.

"B-But I don't want to be a burden." The human shook her head a no.

"I am gladly adopting you, not for sympathy." The bunny hybrid smiled the fullest. She was pleased by his cute bunny smile.

"Let's go, umm..." She don't know what to call him as.

"Jeon. That's my parents ex owner's last name." She ruffled his hair, untangling the locks.

"Where is your parents now?" He wasn't surprised that asked him that question.

"They are no more." The human never expected this answer from the hybrid.

"Don't worry, you have me now. I am Ae-Cha by the way" She cooed.

"You can stay in my house today without the collar, tomorrow let's go to the City Hybrid Hall and I will officially adopt you." The hybrid and the human made their way to the human's house.

Tomorrow is a big day for both of them.

[Name meaning Ae-Cha: Affectionate daughter]

★☆★☆★☆

Meme of the chapter:

That's true tho.