Part Five

[HYBRID]
-
PART FIVE

'TROUBLE'

BOTH THE BUNNY AND HUMAN huffing, not looking at each other. Jeongguk used his chopsticks and munched his food.

Ae Cha did the same.

When their eyes met, they both looked away with a angry sigh.

Ae Cha is not ready to speak to him after the huge argument, same goes with Jeongguk.

'As my master she should fulfil my desires'

'I can't believe I brought home a dirty minded bunny'

Jeongguk don't want this argument to go further so he finally spoke up.

"No-"

She stood up from her seat, placing her bowl and plate in the sink walking away. The bunny pouted and followed her.

She closed the door on his face.

He was heartbroken.

Then he realised that she is inside the bathroom. He let out a chuckle and walked back to the living room.

A ring echoed through the living room.

His glance fell on the phone which is connected to the charger, it's ringing.

He checked the caller name. His eyes widened in shock, he covered the phone with his shirt.

But it didn't prevent the phone from ringing.

The call ended, he was finally relieved.

But the phone started ringing again.

"What's that sound, gukkie?" Ae Cha asked from the bathroom.

"Just television, Noona." He lied.

He don't want to tell her that Mrs. Kim is calling. What if they tell her the truth about him killing those guards. What if he never gets to see Ae Cha again? He will never let that happen.

Ae Cha is his property.

And if someone tries to take her away from him, he won't hesitate to kill them.

The phone kept ringing.

After sometimes, it stopped.

He deleted the notification and went to kitchen like nothing happened.

Ae Cha entered the room, drying her hair with a towel.

She looked so hot, he wants to jump on her and fuc-

'Stupid hormones.'

"What was the sound, Kookie?"

"I turned on the tv and it was too loud. Sorry Noona." She just nodded, she doesn't seemed to believe him for some reasons.

She finally believed him.

"Okay..." She left the kitchen without sparing any glance.

He sighed in relief.

He don't know how many days he is going to hide this.

But he knows that Ae Cha is his and only his.

He will make sure of it.

★☆★☆★☆

Sorry for late updates. I was out of ideas. And my internet is too slow that it takes hours to upload. *sighs dramatically* I will make sure to post the next part soon sweet readers. I read your comments OMG I got more readers. I was in Jungshook. Thanks for supporting me and this story.

Stream Dynamite!