Part Eleven

[HYBID]
-
PART ELEVEN

'RUN, DON'T WALK AWAY'

TRAPPED IN THE PSYCHO'S ARMS, Ae Cha shivered. She wasn't shivering in coldness, it was because of the fear.

Fear of being murdered by the psychopath next to her.

"Honey, you know what?" His virile fingers gently brushed on her arms, goosebumps formed all over her arm.

"W-What is it Jeongguk ssi?" He knitted his brows in disapproval. "Jeongguk ssi? What happened to Gukkie and Baby?"

She hissed in thoughts. "I am just not f-feeling well, Jeongguk ssi." He croon in an innocent way.

"C-Can you please take your hands off me, Jeongguk ssi?" She impetrated him. He hesitatingly removed his grip.

"Noona.. I am so hungry please cook fast." Tears rolling down her cheeks, she wiped them away immediately.

She was scared of the psychopath next to her, the way he acts all innocent in front of her, the way his touches sends shivers down her spine.

She is pretending like she is okay, but she is uneasy by his presence more like disgusted.

"Why your eyes are watery, Noona? Did something went inside your eyes?" His colossal hand scooped her face and let out a little blow on her eyelids.

Her body stiffened at his touch.

"Noona, just bread and milk? I want rice and soup!" He pouted. Usually she find it cute when he pouts, but after knowing his real personality he is scared of his acting.

"F-Fine Jeongguk ssi." He raised his hands up in the air, like an excited person jumping. "Noona! I will help you."

It was just fifteen minutes but it felt like forever for Ae Cha.

★☆★☆★☆

Sorry. I took a lot of time just for this short chapter, I am just out of ideas. I will post soon! So don't give up on this book!