Part Sixteen

[HYBRID]

PART SIXTEEN

'YOU BELONGS TO ME'

"W-Where am I?" She looked around the alley. A tight grab on her scared her, sweating all over she turned around hoping it won't be her unduly obsessed ex. But it was an unfamiliar face. She let out a sigh in relief but tension took over when the man didn't let go of her hand. "Can you please let go of my hand, Mister?"

"Are you Miss. Y/n?" Stumped, she can't help but to nod. That man sighed softly in relief. "I am officer Kim Namjoon. My friend informed me about you but when I tried to call him his phone is out of station. Is he ok?" Tension filled her tongue as she gulped a lump of saliva.

"I am sorry to say this to you, but he is dead." His head tilted down but his reaction stayed calm. "I told him to be careful in his job, he never listened." He was mumbling to himself but Ae Cha heard him out. "Don't worry, he will be in a better place." He looked away hiding his tears.

"Let's go?" He dragged her to his car. "Where are we going?" He glared at her like he is going to kill her. "To the police station to find out the psychopath who kidnapped you." She gets inside the car while he hopped inside the driver seat. "Drink this, you must be tired after running through all the way."

She quaffed down the orange juice, she rested her back on the soft cushion behind her. The world around her got blurry as her eyelids got heavy. She closed her eyes and drifted to a dear sleep. The sensation of comfort and relaxation tingled in her sleep.

Her eyes flattered opened, the tight grip on her waist made her look down, she was chained. Again. A hand harshly made a contact with her cheeks. "Ae Cha! Why did you do that to me?! Am I not enough? Why can't you accept me for who I am! I gave you everything but you are hurting me! Why are you doing this to me Ae Cha?"

She knew it was him but she didn't dare to look up at him. A tear drop fell on her thighs, she lifted her head up to see him crying. "J-Jeongguk..." A tint of guilt and sympathy aches her heart. "Noona, you're so b-bad!" He cried out loud, sobbing continuously.

She can't stand seeing him crying, she gently cupped his cheeks. "Gukkie, I-I don't know what to say but I will try to accept you. Please don't cry..." His hands wrapped around her neck pulling her into a hug. For some reasons, she felt comfortable and loved in his arms.

But she dislike the facts he killed those men for her, like he don't have to. "I am sorry for acting like a psychopath, Noona. I will try to change for you, and only for you." He said sulking like a baby. "And I will do my best to change you, gukkie." He leaned in, their lips touched. He wasted no time to kiss her, he slammed his lips on hers kissing her like a hungry wolf.

Soon, she fell asleep in his arms feeling his warmth against her skin feeling so protected and adored. But she has no idea of the man who is cuddling her smirking at her sleeping figure. His hands vulnerably brushed her hair, untangling her messy hair. He knew his acting for fine and smooth to make her believe. He won't hesitate to do anything to keep her in his arms forever.

She belongs to him.

★☆★☆★☆
GUYS! OMFG WE REACHED 1K VIEWS!! FUCK AM I DREAMING?!! BUT SORRY FOR LATE UPLOAD! MY PHONE WAS TAKEN AWAY 😭 BUT GOD! I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT MY STORY REACHED 1K FOR THE FIRST TIME!

★☆★☆★☆GUYS! OMFG WE REACHED 1K VIEWS!! FUCK AM I DREAMING?!! BUT SORRY FOR LATE UPLOAD! MY PHONE WAS TAKEN AWAY 😭 BUT GOD! I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT MY STORY REACHED 1K FOR THE FIRST TIME!

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!! YOU ALL ARE SO CUTIE, SEXY, LOVELY!!