Part Seventeen

[HYBRID]

PART SEVENTEEN

'PRINCESS'

Waking up in the psychopath's arms, she hoped that he will change at least for her and her love. She kissed the forehead of the sleeping figure of Jeongguk. "I love you, my little bunny boy." She fixed herself and got out of the bed, but a hand pulled her back to the bed. "I love you too Noona." Giggled the hybrid. "So you pretend to be sleeping huh?" She pouted.

Chuckling softly, he kissed her. "There you go, I got my morning kiss and where is my morning sex?" She slapped his chest and walked to the bathroom to freshen up. "Silly." He waited for her to get out of the bathroom, and when she did- he found her wearing white shirt and jeans, hair tied into a ponytail. "Are you going out, Noona?"

"I have to go to office right? That's why." His heart ached a little, he don't want her to go without him. He is scared of letting go of her but more importantly what if someone tries to steal her away from him? He don't want that to happen, he was about to stop her but she is already out of the room. He ran out of the bedroom and went to kitchen to see Ae Cha cooking breakfast. "Do you really have to go, Noona?"

After an argument with Jeongguk, she managed to compromise him and came out. She walked to her place and started her work. A tap of her shoulder interrupted her from her work. It was Hana, her friend. "Oh hey Hana. What it is?" Smiled Hana, "How are you? Why you didn't come to office for few days?" Ae Cha sighed. "Stuffs. And I am fine what about you?"

"I am good too. And you got a visitor, someone wants to meet you." She pointed the exit. Getting out of the office, she spotted a policeman. "Hello Miss. Ae Cha, nice to meet you." He pulled out his hands for a handshake, accepting the offer she shook his hand. "Nice to meet you too sir. What do you want to talk about?"

"I heard your hybrid is obsessive, is that true?" She was stunned by the sudden question. "U-Umm.. y-yea.. but how do you..?" She shuttered in nervousness. "My friend called me and told me, me and other cops are here to arrest him." She don't want her hybrid to get arrested. "But sir, he changed! I promise- he is not obsessive anymore!"

"But we have to take some tests to confirm, and we will hand over him back to you if his mental health is good." She can't do anything else, she have to obey the laws. "Ok sir.. you can take him with you for the tests." Smiled at her cuteness, the officer finally introduced himself. "I am Park Jimin by the way, Princess." She blushed at the nickname he gave her. He softly winked at her.

★☆★☆★☆

FINALLY I POSTED AFTER LIKE A MONTH :,) MY APOLOGIES I WAS OUT OF IDEAS I NEED SOME FILLER PARTS SO I ADDED THIS. BUT GUESS WHAT THIS STORY REACHED 4.46K! I EVEN SLAPPED MYSELF TO CHECK IF I AM DREAMING! AND THIS STORY GOT RANKED 13TH IN #YANDEREXREADER. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE VOTINGS AND READS. 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺💖❤️💖❤️💖❤️❤️ Take my sarang ❤️🥺

***