Part Six

[HYBRID]
-
PART SIX

'HEARTBROKEN'

JEONGGUK WAS ALL ALONE since the time when Ae Cha left the house for work. He tried to follow her but she said stay home.

As a good pet, he followed his master's order.

He is still thinking about the man who picked Ae Cha up to office.

He was wearing a black mask.

He had blonde hair and a quiet handsome eyes.

Maybe he is just her friend.

He compromised himself from getting negative thoughts but it didn't help.

He is scared.

The fact that other man is trying to steal his master is scaring him.

He don't want that to happen.

He knows what he wants.

Her attention.

He knows she loves him for sure but he is still scared.

He trust his Ae Cha but he don't trust other boys.

He should do something to get her attention now. But she is in the office.

He remembered the cuboid thing Ae Cha brought him which is also known as Phone.

He unlocked the phone revealing his angel.

He can't help but to admire her beauty.

He opened the camera and clicked a selfie of himself.

She will find him cute, he knows it.

He opened message.

He don't know how to send a message, he clicked the tree icon and it opened the gallery.

He don't know what he did but he finally opened the photo file. He think twice before clicking the send button.

It took Ae Cha just five minutes to view the photo.

Angel baby mine ❤️
Online

Today 12:34 PM

Jungkook:

Seen

Angel baby mine ❤️:

Cute.

Jungkook:

Thanks Noona.

__________

He waited for half an hour but she didn't even see the message.

"NOONA IS SO BAD!" He screamed in pain.

He will punish his Noona when she is back.

He banged his fist on the glass table, it broke in million pieces.

"HOW CAN SHE IGNORE MY MESSAGES?!!" He banged the guitar on the wall in all anger.

"SHE IS MY MASTER! HOW CAN SHE?!" He thrown the phone on the wall.

DING DONG.

He walked to the door and slammed it open, it hits the wall behind and broken in his hands.

"J-Jeongguk ah?" Hearing her sweet voice made him soft.

He forgot the fact that he is mad at her, tears rolled down his cheeks.

He loved the way her voice made his heart melt and make him soft in a second. But he is still mad at her.

"N-Noona... y-you ignored me..." He went to her arms and hugged her, she patted his back calming him.

"I am sorry, gukkie. I was with Taehyungie." He turned his head to see the same man from morning but without mask.

He is quiet handsome but not as handsome that he could steal his Noona's heart.

"W-Who is this, Noona? Your friend?"

She chuckled.

"He is my boyfriend."

★☆★☆★☆

Poor Kookie. If he can't date Ae Cha he can date me. Lol he doesn't even know that I exist. And fast update yeah!~ But I am sad for Kookie. What he will do next? Will he give up on his love for Ae Cha?

Sorry for short chapter.