Part Thirteen

[HYBID]
-
PART THIRTEEN

'CAPTURED'

AE CHA'S UNCONSCIOUS BODY WAS SLAMMED on the wall, smell of fresh blood filled the Yandere's nostrils. He loved it but what made him more happy is Ae Cha, the love of his life is finally his. Only his. He sit down in front of her watching her unconscious face. She was still pretty like an angel he knows she is.

His virile hands caressed her cheeks, his eyes filled with lust and desires to keep her forever with him.

He will do anything to keep her with him, and he means anything. His dusty fingers brushed roughly on her skin, creating a coarse contact.

He cupped her face in his hands and pushed himself closer to her, smashing his lips on hers kissing her in the most dirty way.

The kiss was not passionate or lovely it was just lust.

Only lust.

He bites her lower lips till it bleeds, licking the blood away he continued kissing her.

He sucked her bottom lips, the room was filled with smooching sounds. He pulled away as a line of saliva parted.

He licked his lips, blushing hard. He loves her so much and adores her like no one will ever do.

He brushed her hair away from her face and admire her white milky skin.

Her features are so perfect, he is so lucky to have her. His eyes wandered every inch of her face, mentally praising her perfection.

He wants to stare at her face like forever but he have stuffs to deal with.

His soft and angelic look changed into a deathly gaze when he looked at the death bodies.

"Time to deal with these piece of sh-" Before he could finish the sentence, he sneezed.

He stood up an left, taking the dead bodies with him. He kissed Ae Cha's cheeks before leaving.

"Babyboy will be home soon, Noona. Sleep tight, I will miss you." He smiled at the unconscious form of Ae Cha and left the house made sure to lock all doors and windows.

★☆★☆★☆

How Ae Cha will react when she wakes up?

What if she tries to escape?

Anyway Author won't let Jungkook swear. He is still a baby even if he said the f word in Savage Love remix.

And Boy with luv to 1 Billion! Yes!!!  🥳 🎉

Did you watch Jungkook's live?