Part Fifteen

[HYBID]
-
PART FIFTEEN

'ESCAPE'

BEING TIED UP FOR HOURS, Ae Cha lost her hopes escaping this psychopath. She knows he won't let her go so she gave up. While Jeongguk, on the other hand, rested in the coach like a king sipping his tea watching the hopeless beauty struggling in the chains.

He felt nothing but a tint of happiness in his heart knowing that his love lady has nowhere to run. He placed the tea cup in the glass table without making a noise he stood up. He went right to Ae Cha, admiring her beautiful features. "You look like a beautiful angel, You belong right in my arms."

She didn't dared to make any eye contact with him, her eyes were glued to the floor. "Look at me sweetheart, I am not going to hurt you..." He lifted her chin with finger, "Unless you do something stupid to get my nerves." He finished his sentence by letting go of her chin.

"You look so tired sweetheart, I do want to treat you like a princess but I am scared you will escape and once you're in my arms against the punishment will be worse." He hesitated but removed her cuffs, freeing her hands as her hands made its way to the collar nearly choking her to death.

Chucking, he got the keys and pushed them inside the keyhole, twisting it twice it unlocked. She wasted no time to take them off and catch breathe. "Wait a minute baby, I will bring some water for you. My Angel looks so tired." He got on his foot walking to the kitchen to get a cup of water.And when he returned, there is no sign of Ae Cha.

Ae Cha bumped into a hard shoulder but that didn't stop her from running, she didn't dare to look back and waste her time. She ran and ran and ran, without stoping. She ran where the her legs take her to. She finally stopped knowing it's safe for her, but realisation hits her.

Where is she?

★☆★☆★☆

550+ views! I am seriously surprised omg I love you all! Thank you so much! You guys are the best!