Part Twelve

[HYBID]
-
PART TWELVE

'MINE'

JEONGGUK WAS HELPING Ae Cha, while she was very distracted by his presence. She tried her best to concentrate but she can't. Jeongguk grabbed a knife and called out Ae Cha. When she finally made a contact with him, she was scared more than she already was.

"J-Jeongguk..." He shot a wide smile, but her mind failed to find it cute. She accidentally screamed as a thought of Jeongguk killing her crossed her mind.

"Noona, What happened?" He tried to hold her shoulder but she ran backwards.

A smirk played on his lips, watching her running away from him. "Silly" He tch-ed, taking small steps to follow her. He didn't put much efforts to chase her because he knows she will comeback.

Ae Cha opened the main door and locked it behind.

A police man stood in front of her, "Mam please don't come out. It's storming plus the road is under construction so you might fall in the dig that the constructors are digging. It's dangerous so stay inside."

"Police please! There is a psychopath inside my house, I cannot get inside! He is obsessed with me. Please save me."

She begged, tears nonstop streaming over her face. The police called three more cops and entered while you followed them with another cop next to you.

"I am Park Jongin." He introduced himself. She mumbled her name but it was loud enough for him to hear.

Suddenly the lights dimmed, the whole place was covered by darkness. The clouds hid the sun making the place look creepy.

She tugged onto a cop's arm in fear.

Each cop walked inside different room, while Ae Cha stayed with Jongin.

"Don't be scared, Miss. I informed one of my friend who is also a cop so they will try to come here."

He wiped away her tears, a gunshot echoed through the dead silenced house. "Maybe Gaejung killed the psychopath, let's wait here until they come out."

The cops ran inside the store room where the gunshots sound came from.

Two more gunshots heard and it was dead silence again.

She was shaking in fear, Jongin comforted her.

He reached out his gun, raising it in the air. He signaled her to stay there while he walked inside the store room.

This time it wasn't a gunshots sound but a loud thud.

Dangerous footsteps heard, it was slow and calm.

Very calm for her liking.

Thinking it was Jongin, she ran to the hallway only to meet the gnarly eyes which she never wished to see again.

"Did my angel tried to run away from me?"

★☆★☆★☆

Short. But please adjust, I am planning to write a new fanfic which is 'Obsession' A KIM TAEHYUNG Fanfic. Please support my new book too. This is what called as self promotion 😌.