Part Two

[HYBRID]-PART TWO

[HYBRID]
-
PART TWO

'OFFICIAL ADOPTION AND NAMING'

THE HYBRID AND THE HUMAN walks hand in hand. The entered the City Hybrid Hall and headed straight to the Adoption Centre.

"Mrs. Kim, I am here to adopt a new hybrid." Mrs. Kim also know as Myong Na Kim asked Ae Cha to fill the paper.

"What is his name?" Ae Cha has no idea what to name the hybrid. "I didn't name him yet. I think-" Kim cut off her sentence.

"You can go to the Naming Room to get some idea. It's right there." She pointed the blue door.

Ae Cha hold Jeon's hand.

He don't know how to describe the feelings. He is feeling some ticklish feelings inside his stomach heart going boom boom.

He knows that Ae Cha is the one for him and an Angel like Ae Cha deserves better which he can only give her.

He knows that the world is too cruel for an pure angel and he will put her inside his pocket never fail to adore her with love.

They both entered the Naming Room. There are a lot of blue buttons with different names.

Two blue button attached to a robotic android scrolled its way to Ae Cha showing the screen asking if the Hybrid is a male or female. Ae Cha clicked the first button without thinking.

Male.

The buttons on the wall turned inside out displaying Male names. Too many for the likings.

Ae Cha being not picky pointed a random button but the hybrid disliked it. "I don't like Baeseok, it's kinda not catchy."

Pouted the hybrid. The innocent human found it cute and pinched his cheeks.

The hybrid can't help but to let the blush flash obviously but the human failed to notice it.

The hybrid finally pointed two buttons with the name of 'Jeong' and 'guk'.

Ae Cha let the hybrid choose his own name and simply answered with a nod. The confused hybrid tugged onto it's owner in the most cutest way with pleading eyes.

"You can choose your name Jeon. It's your decision." The hybrid was still upset thoughts of making his owner disappointed was haunting him.

"No! Let's go with Baeseok! You like it so I will have that name. Jeon Bae-Seok." The human chuckled knowing the hybrid's mind.

"Jeon. You like Jeongguk so choose it. You don't have to change your decision for me, okay? Do what you like because that's the only thing that will make up happy." The human cupped the hybrid's cheeks.

The Hybrid was falling for her ever more.

He can't help it.

Because he wanted her all to himself.

The hybrid pressed the buttons. And now....

He is officially Jeon Jeongguk, the hybrid of Kim Ae-Cha.

Till now, Ae-Cha don't know what she got herself into.

★☆★☆★☆

Meme of the chapter:

Omg this little boy. This is why I love him so much.

Stream Dynamite~