Part Eight

[HYBRID]
-
PART EIGHT

'CONFESSION'

IT'S BEEN THREE WEEKS that incident happened. Jeongguk finds different ways to encourage her and make her laugh. Today he planned to take her to cherry blossom park. It will be a perfect place to make her fall for him. He knows that showing the affection is the best way to make her fall for him.

There she was, sitting near the window watching the scenery. He hugged her waist, resting his head on her lap.

"Noona, let's go out to park?" He asked her in a naive voice.

"Sorry Koo, I am not interested." He sighed and nodded. He looked up at her, she was still looking outside.

"Noona..." She hummed without sparing a glance.

"Look at me." She finally looked at him.

"I have something to tell you. I know it's soon but I fell in love with you since the day I met you. I know it's not the right time to tell this but will you be mine?"

She let out a sigh.

"Gukkie, you know I just-"

"I know you just moved on but give me a chance. I will prove you how much I love you."

She pressed her lips together, thinking.

"Noona...." He pouted, he stood up and did some aegyo.

She can't help but to giggle at his cuteness.

"So will you be mine, Cha-ie~"

She blushed, she never seen Jeongguk in a boyfriend way but giving him a chance won't hurt.

"Fine, I will give you a chance but it's just a chance so don't expect me to return your love at this time."

He literally jumped on her and hugged her. "Don't worry, Noona. I'll make you fall for me."

His voice sends shivers down her spine.

"Can I get a kiss?" He pouted like a baby. She planted a gentle kiss on his forehead.

"No... here." He pointed his pouting lips.

She sighed and spoke up, "Gukkie, I just told. Don't expect me to return your love on this chance time."

"But chance means I am dating you."

"Chance is the time you should show your love for me." He frowned and showed his puppy eyes, his eyes sparkling in tears.

"Jeongguk ah, don't cry baby." His eyes lit up when she called him 'baby'.

"W-What? B-Baby? So I can call you 'Jagiya' or 'Honey'?" She nodded with a smile.

"Jagiya, I love you!"

She shot a smile and nodded.

He kissed all over her face except her lips. He stared at her lips like a hungry wolf watching it's prey.

He tried to control himself but he can't, he end up smashing his lips on hers. She was beyond shock. He realised what he did and pulled away.

"I am s-sorry, Noona..."

"It's ok, Gukkie. I understand."

★☆★☆★☆

Ae Cha gave him a chance. So when and how she is going to find out that he is a psycho? And how will she react to it? Will he kill her after knowing that she knows the truth?

And HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAY JIMINIE EVEN THOUGH HE IS NOT READING THIS BOOK!

YOU'RE THE BEST MOCHI BABY SQUISH LITTLE CHIM CHIM! SKSKSKSK I AM SO HAPPY! I HOPE (J-HOPE) HE SPEND HIS DAY HAPPILY WITH HIS FAMILY AND FRIENDS! :,) ENJOY MY LITTLE BABY. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH~

#happyjiminday

And I am sorry that this chapter is not that good

And I am sorry that this chapter is not that good. I will try my best to take it better~