Part Nine

[HYBRID]
-
PART NINE

'CUDDLES AND CHILL'

CAN'T HELP BEING BORED. "Noona! I want to go on a date with my girlfriend." He jumped up and down in front of Ae Cha.

"Then go." She was busy sending emails to her company.

"You should come with me!" He sit next to her, shaking her body but nothing interrupted her work.

"Go with your girlfriend." He pouted sadly.

"You're my girlfriend!" He unplugged the laptop and the display turned off. "Are you stupid, Jeongguk?! Why did you do that?!!" She yelled.

"You didn't give me attention." He stated.

"You don't need my attention every time! Can't you see I am busy! I forgot to charge my laptop last night and I was using that while charging but you! You destroyed my work! Are you crazy?!!" She facepalmed herself.

"B-But Noona.... we never went out on a date. I wanted to-"

"Don't stand in front of me! Get out of my room!" He slowly walked out of the room, eyes glued on the floor.

She sighed and started to re-do her work from the start.

It's evening already, she stretched out her arms completing all her works. She realised that Jeongguk was all alone in his bedroom.

Without thinking, she walked out of the room. She entered the room to see Jeongguk leaning against the window watching the sunset.

She went next to him and wrapped her arms around his waist, he moved his waist away shaking his butt cutely. She chuckled at his cuteness and kissed his cheeks.

He visibly pouted still watching the sunset. "It's beautiful, right?" She asked.

"Not as beautiful as you."

She end up laughing followed by him. They both were in each other's embrace laughing. She was shorter than him so she had to look up at him.

"I love you, My little bun bun." He kissed her lips as the sun set down in front of them.

"I am so sorry, gukkie. I shouldn't have shouted like-" He placed his finger on her lips shushing her.

"It's Ok, Noona. You have all rights to get mad at me. Because I am yours and you're mine." She giggled and nodded.

She agreed.

"Can we cuddle and watch a movie?"

They both cuddled in the couch, feeling so small in his arms Ae Cha adjusted herself.

"You're so big."

"No, you're so small." Jeongguk got a smack on his chest for teasing her. "And I know I am big." Dirty thoughts filled her mind, she looked away like she heard nothing and continued watching TV.

He started to kiss her neck, "Your skin is so white like milk." He sang out childishly.

"I wish I can be in your arms forever, gukkie. You're more than enough for me." She indirectly confessed her feelings to Jeongguk, but him being so immature didn't understand anything.

"What does that mean, Noona? More than enough? What do you mean?" She ignored me and stared at the TV.

'Don't worry, Noona. Your wish will be granted.'

★☆★☆★☆

Phew took a while for me to write this. Anyway guys please do read the next 'Author's Note' . It's not an updated but some information about an idol. Please don't skip. It's important and if you're sensitive you better skip the upcoming Author's note. Because it contains some triggering things. It may distract your mind. You have been warned. It's not an update!!!! Borahae!