Brothers First, Uchiha Second

────────────────────

"Well, fuck."

"What do we do?!"

"Just eat something." Sasori snapped. 

"I don't know how to fucking cook, you idiot." Hidan barked. 

"What a loser, un." Deidara laughed. 

"Do you?"

Silence. 

────────────────────

"Well, fuck."

The pinkette stood proudly with a gentle smile smearing her lips as she stared at 3 of her saviors. They perched themselves at the small dining table of Kakashi's house, the three former Akatsuki members peering down to the bowls before them strangely. 

"Is' really nice cereal."

"Why did it take you so long to make it?" Sasori inquired with honest curiosity. 

"Jus' eat." She frowned. 

The puppeteer couldn't help but smirk as he listened to her cheek. She clearly did have a childish part to herself, but clearly barely ever showed it. He was happy that he could see this side of her because it only made him slightly feel better of the fact that maybe, there was a future for him to look forward to with her in it. 

Although that feeling of hope never lasted more than 10 seconds. 

"Sakura-chan, did Kakashi tell you where he was going this morning with Itachi?"

The pinkette shook her head as a delicate frown took to her formerly smiling lips. "He din' tell me anything. 

All Sasori responded with was take a spoonful of cereal into his mouth. 

────────────────────

"Good."

Tobi stood with his arms firmly crossed over his chest, his subordinate standing before him with slightly narrowed eyes. The hideout had been filled with a cold ambiance of some sort despite the warm early summer weather─ although, that didn't stop the preparations of his plans. 

"Has Kisame returned?"

"Yes, about an hour ago." The angelic woman replied. 

His Sharingan lightened his dimmed room. 

"Leave."

the paper style user's brow twitched for a moment, but she turned on her heels and took her quiet leave anyways. 

"That twitch must not be present once project Ketsueki takes place."

The female walked out and slowly closed the door behind herself

"Yes, Tobi-sama."

She continued on her way to quickly go as far as possible from that man. In the 24 years of constant warfare and disastrous events that she'd fought through, this must've been one of the most distasteful of them all. Over time, she began to grow hatred for the very man that worked with Nagato─ but even so, she knew that Nagato was only blinded by his revenge to be able to see what was really going on. 

The Nagato she'd grown up with would have never allowed such things to take place. 

────────────────────