Too Late

WARNING! There are mentions of abuse and bruises. Somethings may be sensitive to viewers!

Hinata's point of view-

Tsukki takes his glasses and quickly puts them on. My face turns bright red.

"Tanaka and Noya-senpai! This isn't what it looks like!"

They both look at each other with smirks and then back at us.

"I swear it was an accident!"

They still have a sly look on their face. Noya turns to Tanaka and says

"Well you can stall them while I spill the tea, okay?"

Tanaka gasps.

"How is that fair you got to tell everyone about Yachi and Kiyoko!"

Noya and Tanaka both sigh.

"Kiyoko"

They both simp way too much.

"No one is saying anything alright?!"

Tsukki yells. I flinch at the tone of his voice. I quickly straighten myself up. We manage to get them to calm down and explain what really happened.

"Awee! So nothing spicy happened?"

Noya whines.

"This is boring, I'm getting my jacket and leaving for meat buns."

Noya turns to me.

"Wanna come Shoyo?"

I shake my head.

"I have to be home soon and clean up the gym still."

"Really? It looks clean to me"

Noya nods his head in agreement.

"That's because you're both pigs,"

Tsukki says rolling his eyes.

I wonder when he'll realize it.

I blush while shaking my head to snap back to reality. I push Noya and Tanaka out of the locker rooms and wish them a good night. I get back to Tsukki and say

"This wouldn't have happened if I didn't take your glasses, I'm sorry!"

I bow. I look back up at Tsukki, his face red. He didn't find out, he didn't find out, he didn't find out, he didn't-

"Is t-that m-my sweater?"

He found out.

"Uh well you see, you came in so quick so this was the closest thing to me and there was no way I was going to walk around shirtless so-"

Tsukki gets closer to my face.

"Take it off."

Wait what-

"Now."

I just stare down at the floor.

"Hinata. Now."

I flinch as he raises his voice a bit. He sighs and takes a step back.

"Look I-I'm sorry okay? But Hinata I need you to take it off."

I lift the sweater up a little over my stomach and hesitantly take it off.

What should I have expected? He is one of the smartest people I or anyone else on the team knows! He was going to find out at some point. How he found out is completely out of the question. I was too obvious! I close my eyes and clench my fist, my head looking down. I'm embarrassed. He'll probably think I'm a freak that does this for attention. Oh my god, what if that's what he thinks?! I really hope he doesn't- He steps a few steps closer to me, still obviously in shock. I look back up at him trying my best to keep myself under control.

He ever so gently grazes his fingertips on the purple and black splotches that could be seen all over my body. He walks around me in a circle examining my scars and bruises, each one nastier than the last. He stands in front of me once again, his head tilted down with an expression on his face that I hadn't ever seen before.

"I-I'm so s-sorry.."

Those words shook me to my core. What is he talking about?! He looks back up at me with tears on the rims of his eyes begging to fall, but he doesn't allow it. He takes off his glasses again and wipes his eyes before the droplets become full of tears.

"I'm sorry that I was rude and aggressive towards you. If I had known, things..."

He gets closer to me and then pulls me into a hug.

"Things would've been a lot different Hinata...a whole hell of a lot different."

I can hear the lump in his throat, it breaks my heart into a million pieces. I stay in his arms for a long while and then push him off me. Tears start to fill my eyes and the same lump forms in my throat.

This isn't fair. I don't want to be treated like a hurt little puppy. None of this fair. None..of this.....its not...

Sorry this is short! :(

I love TsukiHina and I'm new on Wattpad so hopefully you guys can help me out! :)

Please don't forget to vote,comment,share, and if you really like it add it to your reading list or library!

The next chapter should be up, enjoy!💕🍊🧂🦖🌞