Friendship

Hinata's Point of view-

Tsukki turns around and looks at me confused. To be honest I was too. I don't why I followed him. And just like that he read my mind.

"Why'd you follow me?"

I was shocked. If I myself didn't know the answer, how could I give him one? He looked down at me for a while but what shocked me even more was that he didn't tilt his head down like everyone else. He simply moved his eyes down to meet mine. I hold on to my sleeve tightly and say

"I'm sorry.."

He looks at me, taken back a bit. Now I know! I finally know what the answer is.

"Maybe I'm stepping over the line here but I don't think you're a very nice person,"

He still looks shocked. It's harder for me to say this than it is for him to listen to it.

"And Yams isn't doing you any favors by letting you. I realize you don't like me very much but after what you said to me I can see that when you want to be you can be sweet-" I catch myself.

"Well not sweet but nice!" I blush. Hard.

"Anyway," I continue.

"My point is...It wouldn't be the worst thing if we were friends. Not for me! But.." I cross my arms "To keep you in check!" I say while pouting.

I see a rush of pink come across his cheeks.

He's blushing?! WHY?!?!?

"S-sure whatever..." He mumbles.

"Really?!" I say all perked up.

"Yeah yeah" He groans as he starts to walk off. I jump and cling onto him giving him a hug.

"You're such a softie Tsukki!"

Hey guys! I'm so sorry this took a while and that it was short! Next chapter should be out now or soon!

Don't forget to vote,comment,share, and if you really liked it add it to your list or library!

I enjoyed making this and I hope you enjoyed reading this. Bye!💕🍊🧂🦖🌞