The Scars Of Friendship

"Hey who said you can call me that!"

"We're friends now, it's automatic!" I giggle.

We're friends....

A week Later(Sry I'm lazy ;-;)

Tsukishima's Point of view-

"Shoyo hurry up!" I yell from downstairs.

It's been a whole week since I found out his secret and we became friends. I still can't believe it!

We're friends.

We are actually friends....

"I'm coming to relax!"

I roll my eyes as he comes down the stairs with his things.

"Alright let's go!"

I put my arm in front of him blocking his way.

"You know the drill."

He starts making whining sounds but I just roll my eyes again.

"I don't want to hear it just do it."

He puts his bag down and lifts up his shirt. Now that we're friends I thought it would be best to place some rules.

Friendship Rules:

1.Tsukishima is allowed to check Hinata daily to make sure he has no more bruises.

2.Hinata has to follow rules #1

3.Hinata is allowed to yell at Tsukishima if he is being mean.

4.Tsukishima has to follow what Hinata says if it has to do with rule #3

5.Tsukishima must inform Hinata where he is going and with who at all times

I know rule #5 seems a little possessive but I need to make sure he is safe.

We came to an agreement that if he keeps getting abused we are going to have to change his living arrangements and if he stops getting abused permanently, we could eliminate most of the rules.

I see...glitter?! I lick my thumb and rub it against Hinata's back, right where I saw it.

"W-what are you doing?!"

It was just as I thought.

"Hinata, how many marks are you covering with makeup?"

He sighs.

"About 5..."

I clench my fist and take a deep breath.

"Hinata," I say in the best calm possible way I can. "Don't lie again. Please?"

I walk over to his bathroom and pull out a first-aid kit.

"Come sit."

He walks over to me and sits down. I put ice packs on the bruises after he shows me where the rest of them are. All of them were on his lower back and stomach.

"Where's the other one?"

"Huh?"

"You said there were 5 more, that's for where is the other one?"

He looks down and then gets up. He removes his shirt completely but I don't blush. Not at all.

Because I'm not focused on the fact he's shirtless.

I'm focused on the huge bandage that surrounds his chest.

He removes it to show a ginormous slice scar across his chest. I sat there still in shock while dressed again, and began to walk out the door.

Before he can go I run up behind him and hug him. I can feel his pain just from the touch. I realize now when it comes to Hinata, I must do anything for him. Whether that makes me weak or strong isn't for me to decide. I have to protect him no matter what.

Forever.

Hey guys! Me again! I'm sorry again for this being short

It's the same thing as last time meaning the next 2 chapters will be posted tomorrow.

Don't forget to vote,comment,share, and if you really liked it add it to your list or library!

I enjoyed making this and I hope you enjoyed reading this. Bye!💕🍊🧂🦖🌞