The Explanation

Tsukishima's Point of View-

HUH?!

I grab Hinata's arm as he begins to walk off. He looks at me confused.

"What the hell do you mean?!"

"I mean, my brother can take you for the rest of the night and I'll see you later."

"Like hell you will! I'm not going with a complete stranger!"

"Hey! I'm not a total stranger! I'm Shoyo's brother!"

"No shit sherlock."

Shoyo rolls his eyes. "Fine then how do you think we should do this?"

Is he serious? "You don't!"

"Not you tsuki! I was talking to my brother."

I'm done.

Shayo goes up to Shoyo and whispers in his ear.

"Alright!" They run into the bathroom without saying anything to us.

Noya-"What do u think that was about?"

Tanaka-"Dude, I have no idea."

When they come back out, something seems a little bit different. And not a good type.

We can't tell which one is which. They both have on practice clothes and it looks like Shayo took off his piercings so we can't tell them apart.

"Alright here are the rules. If you think I'm Hinata, stand next to me. And vise versa for him. If More people get it wrong then Tsukishima goes with whoever is the real Hinata. Simple."

Every nods and murmurs in agreement. It would've been easier, but they both sound the same too!

What if I can't tell them apart?! Will shrimp be upset if I can't tell the difference? How could I not know my own boyfriend?! Ughhhh! What am I going to do?! That's when it hit me.

"Alright everyone! Make your decision!"

Everyone gets behind the boy on the right. I get behind the one on the left.

Yamaguchi-"Tsuki what are you doing?!"

Suga-"Tsukishima, that's not the real one!"

Tanaka-"Bro, are you dumb?"

Kageyama"That isn't Shoyo!"

I sigh.

"I know that."

Daichi-"What?!"

Asahi-"Then why'd you go over there?"

Kageyama-"Are you trying to make boke upset?"

Suga-"He better not!"

"You guys misunderstood me. Let me explain."

I pull both Hinatas by the arms so that they both rest at my side.

"First big hint was that Hinata calls me Tsuki, not Tsukishima." I turn to the boy on my left.

"Next you can see where the piercing holes are in his ears if you look hard enough." I walk over to the boy on my right.

Shoyo.

My Shoyo.

Mine and nobody else's.

I wrap my arms around him. It felt good to hug him like this. It relieves my stress.

"And finally they said which one was Hinata. Not Shoyo. So technically there was no right or wrong answer."