Better for you

Tsukishima's Point of View-

I walked up to the gym with Hinata when he pulled me back before entering.

"Everything alright?" His eye's start to tear up.

"Hey hey!" I loudly whisper.

I kneel down to his level and cup his cheeks with my palms.

"Are you alright?!"

He hugs me tightly.

"Thank you!"

He starts sobbing into my chest. I hated this. I didn't want him to cry.

I kiss him on the forehead and pull his head away from my embrace. I wiped the tear from his face

"What are you thanking me for?"

"I heard everything you said and it meant a lot to me"

I chuckled.

"Don't cry, okay shrimp?"

He nods and wipes his eyes.

We walked into the gym and saw that everyone had already started practice. We quickly get in line and begin to practice with him. It was shrimp's turn to spike. I could see that he was still thinking about what happened.

Instead of him looking happy about what I had said, he looked mad. Very mad.

The King set for him and I could see that the ball was too high. It was obvious that he got distracted by shrimp's mood as well.

In the moment when the ball was at its highest, I sigh at the thought of Hinata getting upset because he wasn't going to be able to get it.

At the exact point Hinata jumped higher than I think any of us have ever seen before and spiked the ball perfectly.

"Again. Give me another one."

Baffled, King just does what he asked.

"Higher!"

"There's no way you will be able to get that boke!"

"DO IT!"

I've never heard him yell like that. King goes a little higher than I think he meant to.

Now keep in mind that the volleyball net is about 7-7 ½ feet. The little tangerine, shrimp, boke, whatever you want to call him, who is 5'3 jumped about 2 feet above the net.

Instead of the ball being too high, at this rate it would be a little short. Instead of spiking the ball he grabs it and lands.

He runs up to the wall and slams the ball against it. The ball bounced back towards his face but he miraculously dodged it and ran out of the gym.

So much just happened I don't think many people can even process what we all just witnessed.

After about 5 seconds of silence we all ran out the gym to look for him.It didn't take long to see him by the vending machine with the same girl he had confessed to me.

He was at her feet, on his knees looking down.

I was about to intervene when Sugawara held me back.

He pointed towards them and that's when it began.

Hinata gets up and stands with the girl face to face. She slaps him across the face. He does nothing.

She kicked him in the leg.

He does nothing.

She literally punched him in the stomach and he did nothing

. He looks at her and smirks. He turns his head to the side and spits out blood.

Blood.

I think I'm going to kill this girl.

"You were right."

"Of course I was- wait about what?"

Wow.

"You are more attractive than me."

...

"And you're probably smarter and funnier and a better fit for Tsukishima than I ever will be"

Is this what he really thinks...

"But my life is filled with enough crap as it is. So you trying to take him away from me?!"

He leans closer to her face.

"Tch."

He backs away and smirks.

"I'm not gonna dare waste my time so let me just be blunt."

He smiles at her.

"Go piss off someone else."

He turns around to see all of us.

"Hi guys!"

He wipes his mouth and shows us the blood that stains his hands.

"I think I'm gonna have to sit out for the rest of practice today" He says with a chuckle.

We all surround him and hug him.

It was clear he was in pain.

I've been through that type of pain and I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

Hey guys! Me again! The next chapters aren't gonna come out for a while because i'm really busy (so sorry!)

I made the chapter just to hang you over until the next ones come out!

I also want to thank you for all the love and support! I thought my story was going to be trash but we are at 500+ reads! Isn't that awesome?! I love making stories for you guys almost as much as I love Tsukihina! (almost -.-)

Don't forget to vote,comment,share, and if you really liked it add it to your list or library!

I enjoyed making this and I hope you enjoyed reading this. Bye!💕🍊🧂🦖🌞