Class Time(Extra Long)

Hinata's Point of view-

I feel Tsukki's long arms wrap around me, stopping me dead in my tracks. I turn to him and look at him for a long time.

My heart breaks into a million pieces as I see the sadness in his eyes. I grab his hand and place it over my heart.

"You feel that?" I ask.

"It still beats, so I'm okay."

I take his hand off and grab his face and pull it down to meet mine and smile.

"Can you see my smile?" I ask.

"It's still there so I'm fine." I let go of him and hug him.

"Can you feel my touch?" I say with even more tears dripping down my cheeks.

"I'm still here, so it's fine."

I let go of him and continued to walk out the door.

"You comin'?"

He grabs my wrist and pulls it into the air while his other hand is on my waist pulling me into him. He leans his face closer to mine and then whispers "Don't ever talk like that again. You're too important to me to be saying such ridiculous things. Understand?"

I look down blushing hard and nod my head. HE'S WAY TOO CLOSE!!!!!!!

"Good," He picks up his things and begins to walk away. "Hurry up before we're late."

"That's not fair you got a head start!" I say getting my things chasing after him.

"It wasn't a race shrimp!"

"Don't call me that!"

"Shrimp."

-.-<Hinata

-w-<Tsukki

At school(cuz im lazy-)

"OI BOKE!"

I sigh already knowing this is gonna be trouble.

"Yes Kageyama?" I turn to him.

"We need to talk."

"About?"

"Well-"

Before he can finish his sentence the bell rings.

"Kags, why don't we talk about this at practice okay? I don't wanna be late."

I begin to rush off to class, leaving Kageyama behind. I stop half way down the hall "So are you coming or...?"

He runs ahead of me.

"HEY!"

I rush after him and we make it to class right on time.

Tsukishima walks up to me and pulls me by my ear to my seat. "Ow!"

"You were almost late Shoyo! You need to get here early so that you don't miss class. How long does it take you just to get your books from your locker?"

As I sit down in my seat Kageyama walks up to me and asks

"Did he just call you 'Shoyo'?"

I nod my head. "Yeah why?"

"Nevermind." He walks to his seat and sits down as the teacher comes in and starts taking attendance.

Half-way through class

While the teacher is giving us a boring speech and I accidentally drop my pencil.

Tsukishima gets up and grabs it for me. "Stop interrupting class shrimp" he whispers. "Sorry Tsukki" After he sits down I see him write something on a piece of paper, fold it up and throw it at Kageyama's face.

"Tsukki!" I loudly whisper. He shrugs his shoulders and smirks. I rolled my eyes and decided I'll just scold him later. I look over to Kageyama and he looks mad.

I wonder what Tsukki could've written on that note to get him so upset. Was it about him calling me Shoyo?

"Hinata."

Did I say something to make him feel bad?

"Hinata.."

I hope Tsukki didn't say anything mean.

"Hinata?"

He wouldn't tell him about this morning would he?!

"Hinata!"

I snap out of my thoughts to the teacher yelling my name.

"Sorry what was the question?"

The teacher sighed.

"How do you say 'How was your day?' in Japanese? Or were you too distracted to learn your own country's native language?"

Everyone in the class except for Tsukishima laughs.

"あなたの一日はどうでした'' I say with my head down.

Everyone is shocked, including the teacher.

My father forced me to learn the language. And for once I'm glad he did because I would've been super embarrassed right now if he didn't.

The teacher clears her/his(idk-) throat.

"Well then, let's continue.."

I keep my head down for the rest of class not wanting to talk about what just happened. I happen to know a couple different languages but I know other than english and japanese, I'll never need to know them.

After class

"Oi boke!"

I turn around.

"Yes Kags?"

"How'd you get that right?"

I turn around and start to collect my books when I unconsciously say

"Ich weiß es nicht"(I don't know in German ;~;)

I quickly clasp my hand on my mouth.

"What was that?!"

"lo siento!"(I'm sorry! in spanish)

I smack my hand on my forehead.

"Mira-," (Look- in spanish)

I stop myself.

"Uhh I mean-" I sigh.

"Look Kags I just do, I don't really want to explain it and even if I wanted to there's no time we have practice."

I put my stuff in my backpack and began to walk away.

Kageyama grabs my shoulder and pulls me back.

"I still have to talk to you during practice."

"Well maybe if we have time-"

He glares at me.

"I don't wanna get distracted so you can tell me now-"

He lets go and sighs.

"I wanted to tell you that I know Tsukishima has feelings for you but I do too. And I understand If he's the one you want and I will wait for you but I need an honest answer by tomorrow."

Then he walks out of the classroom and disappears from view. I walk out of the classroom still shocked to see Tsukishima waiting for me by the door.

Hey guys! Author here!

Do you think tsukki heard?! Let me know in the comments!

I made this part extra long because I'm not sure If I'm going to finish the next chapter in time but as always I'll try my best!

Don't forget to vote,comment,share, and if you really liked it add it to your list or library!

I enjoyed making this and I hope you enjoyed reading this. Bye!💕🍊🧂🦖🌞