Poor Memories

(WARNING! There is abused and self harm at the end of this so if you are not
comfortable with these please click off!)

Hinata's Point of View-

Tsukishima cups his hands on my cheeks and looks at me with worried eyes. I pull his hands away from my face and cough and turn away from him.

I cough into my hands and can see blood splatter all across my palms.

Tsukishima pulls back to face towards him

"Shrimpy you alright?"

"SHOYO!"

I hear a really loud ringing in my ear. It bothers me. I close my eyes in hope it will go away.

"SHOYO PLEASE TRY....US....COME ON SHO...PLEASE...."

The sound fades out from my ears. I pass out. Bleach? Some sort of cleaning supplies?

I slowly open my eyelids to see a hospital. I haven't been in one of these in a long time. I look to my right to see a tall blonde boy with glasses sitting in the chair.

"Um excuse me sir?"

He looks up at me with red eyes.

"Sir?"

He looks like he has been crying. Poor thing!

My eyes meet his and I feel some sort of spark.

"Could you come closer?"

He pulls in the chair sitting directly beside me now.

"Are you okay sho?! We were all so worried that-" I kissed him.

It seemed like the right thing to do.

I had an urge so I thought, heck why not go for it? Suddenly it came back. Most of it came back. He breaks the kiss and pulls me into a hug.

"Kei..."

"You remember me?" The doctor said it was most likely you were going to lose your memories permanently"

I smile and place my hand on his cheek.

"How could I forget my salty dinosaur?"

When Hinata recovered-

It's the first time I'm seeing the team since I was in the hospital. I don't remember how to play volleyball or anything about school and things at home.

I mostly just remember people. I'm embarrassed. I didn't want to be a burden and make them have to skip out on their practice just to try and reteach me.

I saw a tutorial on YorTube (not tryna catch a case)

So I'm going to try that. I walk down the halls to see a bulletin board with flyers to other clubs. "Outside the gym, other clubs will be taking applications for members: Gymnastics, Gambling, Culture, ect." This sounds exciting!

I see all the club stations with people lining up. The most popular seemed to be the gambling club. Tons of people were crowding around the table and whispering. Out of nowhere the entire section starts cheering.

I squeeze through the crowd to see a girl with forest green hair and black eyes.

She has a ton of chips and they begin to wrap up the end of that match. People start walking away but I can't help get excited! I wanted to play all the sports, clubs, and see what everything was.

"Can I play with you?!" I ask cheerfully.

"Are you joking?" She asks

"No, I've never played before I want to try!"