The Perfect Boyfriend

Hinata's point of view-

It's been one week.

One whole week!

One week since everyone found out about me.

One week since everyone also found out about Yams And Kags.

One week since I was bold enough to kiss Tsukki.

I hear my alarm clock go off and groans as I shut it off. I was about to get up when a pair of hands grabbed me by the waist and pulled me back down.

"Tsukki we have to go!" I say as I try to wriggle my way out of his grasp.

He pulls me in closer to his chest and groans.

"Tsukki come on!~ Let me go!~" I whine.

He groans again in disapproval.

"Five minutes, alright?"

"Mhm!"

I like this. Laying here with Tsukki. I haven't had any more bruises since I've been with him. I like not having to hide things for any of my teammates. Things really don't get better than this.

Before Tsukki and I got together there were some things we needed to talk about first.

We wouldn't do....y'know.... Until we were both ready.

Tsukki would sleep at my house or I would sleep at his(which i don't mind)

MOST IMPORTANT RULE- Always be there for each other.

I know more rules don't seem like a healthy relationship but I was the one who insisted. I have trouble trusting people. The old rules are kinda dead now but these one's still stand.

About 10 minutes passed when I finally convinced Tsukki to get up.

I hoped in the shower while Tsukki got my clothes ready and I did the same for him. We get out of the house and make our way to school. I noticed that Tsukki stopped in his tracks as we passed a couple stores.

"Tsukki?"

I turned around and saw him looking in a window. I grab his arm and tug on him to come along. Before we continue walking I glance at the thing he was looking at. I giggle and keep walking with him.

After school- Volleyball practice-

"BOKE!"

"IT'S NOT MY FAULT!"

"WHOSE FAULT IS IT?!"

"YOUR'S DUHH!"

Kageyama starts tearing up and drops to the ground.

"Kags....I'll just get you 2 new ones okay?"

He looks up at me.

"YOU CAN'T REPLACE MY SPECIAL MILK!"

I sigh and walk away.

I didn't understand the material in class and found out I have to babysit Natsu tonight when I already had plans AND I sprained my ankle earlier so I'm a little too stressed out to deal with him.

I can't ask Tsukki to help me with class work or help tutor me anymore because then he will think I'm using him and that's the last thing I want to do.

I'm about to turn the corner when I hear Tsukki speaking to someone. I know it isn't right but I am curious to know what he was talking about and who he was talking to.

"So who are you exactly?"

"I'm (irrelevant)! I'm in your class and I've had a crush on you for a while now and I was wondering if you would go out with me?"

She tucks her head in her chest, head facing the ground while blushing.

He takes his hand lifts up her chin, then let's go.

"Look, I'm sure you are a really nice person and based off of what I am seeing you are fairly attractive,"

I think I heard my heart crack.

Just a little.

"But unless you're a tiny orange-headed tangerine with a hyper, and highly annoying attitude, I'm not interested."

He really said that....

I begin to walk away when I hear.

"That boy?!" She screams.

"I'm way better!"

He stays silent.

"I'm prettier!"

He stays silent.

"I'm smarter!"

He stays silent.

"Too many people revolve around that little brat! He's worthless! He's not as good as me!"

He sighs.

"Are you done?"

She looks at him confused and frankly so I am. Everything she said was right...

She nods her head and puts her hand on her hips.

He walks up to her and raises his hand as if he was going to slap her.

I had to stop him.

Why would he do something like that after knowing what I've gone through?

What if he does the same to me...

He takes his hand and puts it up against the way.

"I should slap you. I should beat you." He leans closer to her face.

"For what you're saying, I should kill you."

He backs up.

"But I'm not that type of person." He turns around and faces the wall that I was hiding behind. I quickly hid my head, praying he didn't see me.

"I would also highly appreciate, if you didn't talk about my boyfriend using such disgusting words."

He walks to where I was hiding and walks right past me.

"You comin shrimp?"

I smile widely and join him by his side.

I'm so lucky to have the perfect boyfriend.

Hey guys! I'm so sorry this chapter took so long! I'm really busy and might be taking a break for a while but I will keep updating every now and then so stay tuned!

Don't forget to vote,comment,share, and if you really liked it add it to your list or library!

I enjoyed making this and I hope you enjoyed reading this. Bye!💕🍊🧂🦖🌞