Not The End

Tsukishima's Point of view-

Hinata jumps at the sight of me.

"Jeez Tsukki I didn't know you were there!"

"Well now you do." He rolls his eyes and we both make our way to the gym.

The king told him I had feelings for him but he is acting so calm. Maybe he doesn't trust me enough to tell me the conversation even though I overheard it. There's only one way to find out.

"So what were you talking about with the king?"

Way to be blunt.

"Well he c-confessed to me..."

"And?" He looks at me surprised.

"What do you mean and?!"

"I mean, did you return his feelings?"

He looks down. "Kags is my best friend and I don't want our friendship to be ruined..."

So he does like the king...

"But I don't like him in that way."

I choke.

"Wait what?"

"I just don't feel romantically interested in Kags"

We make it to the gym. He stops at the door and looks at me with a nervous smile.

"I hope I didn't make you uncomfortable!"

I shake my head and he proceeds to walk in the gym.

"TSUKISHIMA KEI!"

Suga comes up to me and throws a piece of paper in my face.

"Suga calmed down-" Daichi had no luck even trying.

What the hell is going on?

"50 LAPS NOW!"

"Wait what why?!"

Suga looked like she wanted to rip my head off.

"Are you dating my baby?!"

I blush.

"W-W-WAIT WHAT A-ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!" Hinata yells.

"Did he touch you?! Did he do something to you?! IS HE BLACKMAILING YOU?!" Suga starts feeling Hinata's face and almost lifts up his shirt.

"WAIT DON'T!" I yell. It was too late.

He and everyone else saw Hinata's scars. As Suga's eyes start to tear up, Hinata quickly pulls down his shirt and starts crying. I get down on my knees and open my arms, inviting the shrimp for a hug.

"Kei!" He runs into my arms sobbing. That was the first time he called me Kei.

Ever.

Hinata passes out on my shoulder. I pick him up and place him in the storage room, his head on my back pack and put my sweater over him. It was big enough to be a blanket for him anyway. I got out and saw everyone staring at me obviously waiting for an explanation.

"So," I say "Where do I start?"

After explaining Hinata's situation-

"...He didn't want anyone to worry, that's why he didn't want anyone."

Everyone is crying except for The King. The King opens his mouth to speak and I already know It's gonna be dumb.

"Who's doing this to him?!"

I sigh.

"I don't know. It's not my place to ask yet and It's not yours either so don't ask."

"I'm gonna ask him."