Birthday Celebration/Missing Toymaker

Since I've seen people do their versions of The Great Mouse Detective, I decided to do a full version of my own. The one with Fidget and Eve was kind of short, but I wanted to focus on her and Fidget, but Eve will appear in this story and be a friend of Clover. I own nothing except my OCs Eve, Clover Flaversham, Andrew Flaversham, Flappy, and Eve's parents.

Chapter 1: Birthday Celebration/Missing Toymaker

It was 1897 in old London, where humans were riding in a carriage with horses on the cobblestone ground. They went past a newspaper, which flew from a puddle.

Near the human draining pipe was a mouse-sized toyshop and the owner of that store was Hiram Flaversham, the toymaker. What was more important than his work were his two daughters, Clover and Olivia and his adopted son, Andrew.

Like Andrew and Clover, Olivia was very brave. Olivia wore a light blue blouse with sleeves and a forest green bow-tie with a white collar, plaid dark blue mini skirt, black shoes, white socks, and a red hair bow.

Clover, who had red hair to inherit her father, wore a green dress with a white heart-shaped midsection, light green top and sleeves, purple bow-tie, a dark green skirt, magenta colored bow on top of her head, and light green dress shoes.

Andrew wore red shorts and a white shirt with a red bowtie a white collar, and black shoes.

"You know, Daddy?" Olivia said cheerfully, as she rocked a horse, which was sitting on a table right next to her. "This is my very best birthday!"

Clover and Andrew smiled at her.

"Ah, but I haven't gotten you your present yet," Mr. Flaversham said to the youngest child.

"What is it? What is it?" Olivia asked excitedly, wanting to know what it was.

However, her father wasn't going to ruin the surprise. "Now, now, now. Close your eyes."

"Do as he says, Olivia," Clover commanded politely.

"We don't want to ruin the surprise," seconded Andrew.

Olivia covered her eyes with her hands, but slightly uncovered them to see what Mr. Flaversham was getting for her. "Ah, ah, ah! No! No peeking now!" he scolded playfully.

Olivia giggled and her siblings joined in her laughter, but she covered her eyes again, so she wouldn't get caught.

Mr. Flaversham unwound a pink wind-up toy.

This caught the little mouse's attention, so she opened her eyes to see her birthday present dancing on the table. It was a white mouse with a pink dress, baby pink sleeves and shoes, black hair, pink nose, and gold crown. "Oh, daddy!" Olivia gasped, overjoyed by her pretty gift. "You made this just for me?"

...

Outside the Flaversham's toy shop, Fidget limped as he walked through the streets of London to find a toy store that stood right before his eyes. He cackled, knowing he found what he was looking for, so he could snatch the toymaker away. A shadow of another bat stood beside him, also revealing a shadow. It was his girlfriend, Eve.

This isn't a good idea, Eve thought to herself sadly, Not good at all.

...

Clover and Andrew still smiled at Olivia's gift in admiration until it stopped playing and took a bow right before the three siblings.

"You're the most wonderful father in the whole world!" Olivia said as she and her siblings hugged their father.

Their celebration was cut short when they heard someone rattling the door. "What's that?" Olivia asked her siblings and father.