Part title

Even now when I'm supposed to be making a choice that'll aid in the bettering of my life. All I can think about is how bad I need a quick fix. Whether it's from the cocaine, heroin, weed, alcohol or..... Liam. I craved the high that I got from all of those things.

"So are you going to tell me where you live? or do I have to wait and see?" I questioned Jonas but the truth is I really didn't care where Jonas lived as long as I wasn't far from Liam.

What? I have a tendency of wanting things, or people in this case that weren't good for me. So what if he hadn't visited or call me after a truck ran into my car sending me into a one month coma.

"Green dale it's 45minutes from here." He responded quickly. "Good because I was getting quite tired of the people in Heaven dale anyways." I said truthfully. A fresh start is definitely what I needed away from Morty, Annie, Katie and my bitch of a professor Mrs. Bullock. In fact I'm thinking about trashing her house since I'm leaving town.

"What about my foster parents?" I asked.

Sure I've been gone for a month but if I know Morty he's probably waiting for me at the bus stop. Besides he knows very well I have no where else to go.

"You don't have to worry about them anymore they're long gone and you're going to like Green dale. As far as your schooling goes I have a pal that owes me a favor at Green dale university." Jonas said before giving me a reassuring smile. I nodded slightly as my eyes caught glimpse of a small black box in his hands. Was that there this entire time? because if it was I think these doctors need to run a few tests on my eyes. I guess he saw me starring at the box because he almost immediately extended his hands with the box. I hesitated at first but I slowly took the box from him before opening it. The small black box held a gold plated necklace with a cross pendant. I gently traced the necklace with my fingertips as if I was scared of breaking it.

"Thank you..." I said looking at him as I plastered a slight smile on my face. For some people Christ was a fictional being created by Christians. But for me there was nothing more real I am an absolute wreck without him and though my behavior isn't that of a Christian's. I crave his love and acceptance wholeheartedly.

"Can you imagine a life without love? A life without unconditional and pure love. I know I can't, maybe it's true what my friends say. I am a sentimental fool, but who doesn't yearn for genuine love?
In fact, there isn't a love worth more experiencing
than a love with Christ. I cringe at the thought of not having Him in my life. The thought of fighting all my demons on my own.
Quite frankly, I'd perish. For in
the end my glory belongs to Jehovah. When I think back to times when I've doubted myself. And thought I wasn't good enough. He held my hands, He kissed my cheek and He smiled ever so sweetly. Then He said "I'm going to bless you beyond measures my child." So you see, For God I'd rather be a sentimental fool. Than a child with the weight of the world on her shoulders. Without any hope for peace or salvation."
- Briana Nia Walker.