Chapter 3.

"Last line is all yours." James said before pinching his nose and smiling. I couldn't help but to take a minute to soak in this moment. I feel like ever since our kiss we've gotten really close.

'Maybe because we have, I'm such a moron.'

We were almost inseparable like the stars to the moon. Maybe it was because he likes getting high and drunk like I do. Or maybe I was falling head over heels for him. I quickly grabbed the bottle of whiskey out of his hand and chugged a huge amount down. Before snorting the last line of white substance.

"You're hot when you're getting high." James said before brushing my hair behind my ears with his hands.

Maybe it was the drugs, maybe it was the alcohol or maybe I just wanted him as much as he wanted me. But I didn't regret what happened next.

Without thinking I crashed my lips onto his while pulling myself onto his lap. So that I was now straddling him allowing him to cup my cheeks into his huge hands before deepening the kiss.

'I needed him now!'

I slowly grind my hips onto him while gripping his shirt. "Are you sure?" He asked after breaking the kiss. And that's when reality somewhat crashed into the back of my mind. If we did this now there would be no going back. Our relationship would change forever, Liam and I's relationship would never be the same. And even though he still hasn't called back in 4 weeks and counting which is also a little over a month. He as always been there for me I couldn't just betray him like that. I sighed loudly before burying my head into James's chest trying to hide the fact that I'm torn in between the two.

On the right there was James a seductive beast who talks a pretentiously good game. But I'm still not sure of what to expect from him. Then on the left there's Liam the devil himself with serious anger issues and a lot of emotional baggage. That and the fact that he's screwing my 'bitch' of a foster sister. With Liam, our relationship is hot this minute then cold the next.

Pretty much like now, he's been ignoring my calls and messages which probably means. He and Katie are supposedly back on good terms. Yet, here I was unable to deny my feelings for him.

James is probably a great guy whose obviously not subjected to anyone and yet I'm too hooked on my feelings for someone else's 'bae' to even give him the time of day. I've allowed Liam to be in complete control over me for so long. That even when he's not he still is. But that's no more I'm done being Liam's little puppet it's finally time for me to choose.

**************************************************

THANK YOU FOR CHOSING "FAR FROM THE SURFACE." DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AFTER EACH CHAPTER AND COMMENT WHETHER YOUR TEAM LIAM OR TEAM JAMES. THANK YOU AGAIN SEE YOU GUYS OVER THE OTHER PAGE LOL.

I think I'm lowkey team.....