Part title

"Shouldn't you be supporting your boyfriend at his game tonight?" Chester said cavalierly as if it was the most normal thing to say.

'How did he even know?'

I'll tell you how because he's Chester and Chester knows everything.

I was suddenly knocked out of my train of thoughts. As I heard him laugh loudly before shaking his head. "Don't worry I won't tell Andrews." Chester joked before throwing the bud of the cigarette on the ground and crushing it with the tip of his shoe. While releasing the smoke from between his lips in my direction.

"Every time I get around you I'm reminded of just how disgusting you truly are." I said while mugging him.

"Feelings mutual little Jadie in fact if you don't mind. I have some business to take care of so you should leave." He said while slipping his hands in his pockets before rocking back and forth and looking off into the distance.

"He's your brother and you could care less about where he is?" I asked in disbelief which caused Chester to glance at me before walking towards me. So that he and I were now standing inches apart.

"Which is precisely why you should know that I'll never be oblivious of his whereabouts." Chester said glaring at me as he shoved past me and went through his front door slamming it shut.

Great! I forgot to ask him how he knew about me and James. I sighed loudly before turning on my heels and slowly leaving Chester's porch. The day was a complete bust I had no idea where Liam was and Chester was being a dick as usual. By not wanting to help me find Liam or tell me where the hell he was. Liam being MIA wasn't unusual but his brother died which means he had absolutely every reason to self destruct. Which is why I needed to find him before something bad happens.

"I thought you weren't going to show up." James said softly. He's so adorable when he's being a big baby. But I couldn't stand here and act like I wanted to be here. With him and that and Liam was still nowhere to be found. His brother died and he was probably falling apart somewhere.

I smiled faintly before cupping his cheeks as I shifted on my legs in front of him. However, I immediately wanted to run and hide once I saw Chester in the far distance. Chester smirked slightly as he starred at me for awhile before walking past us to find a empty seat in the bleachers. Chester being here could only mean one thing and my assumption was confirmed the second. I heard the girls from the Montgomery cheer team screaming.

Liam was indeed here.

I immediately turned to look at Chester in the bleachers whose eyes had supposedly never left me.

"I gotta go." James said turning my face so that I was now starring at him. I couldn't help but notice how different he appeared to me now. He was no longer innocent and relaxed but him now held a menacingly gleam in his eyes. As if he was about to start some sick and twist drama.

**************************************************

THANK YOU FOR CHOSING "FAR FROM THE SURFACE." DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AFTER EACH CHAPTER AND COMMENT WHETHER YOUR TEAM LIAM OR TEAM JAMES. THANK YOU AGAIN SEE YOU GUYS OVER THE OTHER PAGE LOL.

I think I'm lowkey team.....