Part title

I couldn't help but to brush the thought to the back of my mind. As I saw Liam talking to some stupid cheerleader as if everything was ok. As if I hadn't been blowing up his phone for the past weeks, here he stood in all his glory chatting it up with some blonde dummy. I couldn't help the mug that immediately made it's way upon my face as I heard the girl's giggle and watch her twirl her hair with her index finger.

Great, she's just his typical type. Clueless

'Same old Liam who thinks with his junk and not his brain!' I mentally hissed.

"That's their so called star quarterback but let's see how he plays on Green dale's field." James said dryly. I slowly glanced at him then back at Liam who was still flirting away.

What was the issue between these two ? I thought James didn't know who Liam was. Why was he acting so weird towards him ? I couldn't fathom it no matter how hard I tried wrapping my brain around it. I kept stealing glances between the two but Liam was still preoccupied with his conversation to even notice James and I staring at him. And that's when it hit me, could James have known all this time that Liam and I were an item ? He couldn't, right? But what if his hatred towards Liam ran that deep that he felt like getting me involved would be the best revenge. I gagged mentally I was puking in my head at the thought. It made me sick to my core and James would never hurt me. This was absurd, James only issue with Liam was the fact that they were two primary alphas. That's it, there was nothing else.

"James, MC doesn't play by the rules so I think you should be careful out there." I said concerned. I truly thought I was telling him the right thing even when everything in my guts went against it.

"MC?" James asked while narrowing his eyes at me. Shit I never told him that I was a student at Montgomery college. "I - uh.." I tried saying but got interrupted by James's teammates calling him. I gulped loudly as everyone's gaze was now in our direction. The majority of the stares were fine with me because they were really meant for James and not me. But there was one cold stare in particular that made me quiver. The blue eyed devil's. James quickly ran onto the field and placed on his helmet before giving me a look that I couldn't quite read.

Great. I could think of a thousand reasons why Liam's stare was so cold and intimidating. But not why James's looked like I had betrayed him of some sort? Was he mad that I didn't tell him I was a student at MC? Or was it because I went there in the first place? I couldn't decide and I really didn't care. I cared more about the fact that I had hurt Liam. He broke up with Katie to be with me and I was hooking up with James. He lost his brother and had been MIA for over 3 weeks and I didn't know because I was hooking up with another man. Life sucks when you allow your hormones to control you.

I was so consumed by my thoughts that I hadn't noticed the chaos that was now taking place on the field.

Liam and James were fighting! Why on earth would they even be fighting? Did they know each other ? Did this have anything to do with Kingston? Why would he be so upset with Liam ?

I quickly looked into the bleachers for the only guy who could tame Liam but he wasn't there. Of course he wasn't I immediately ran onto the field as I tried pushing my way towards the center of the fight.

"Oh my God Chester do something he's going to kill him!" I cried as I saw Liam on top of James sending blow after blow. Chester didn't even bulged all he did was send a small smirk in my direction. Which sent me over the edge I couldn't believe he wasn't going to stop them. I slowly glanced around the field at everyone watching the fight. It seemed as though I was the only one who was terrified and oblivious as to the events that led to this. I shook my head in disbelief before running towards the two jocks fighting on the ground. But I stopped midway as I felt a pair of strong arms pulling me back by the waist.

"Relax Jadie they're not fighting over you. James here just got his hands dirty on our turf." Chester whispered close to my ear which caused me to shove him off me.

"W-whhatt?" I finally asked completely confused which caused Chester to grab my upper arm dragging me away from the field.

"Let go!" I yelled before he shoved me behind the bleachers.

"Listen kid, your boyfriend caused some trouble a few weeks back and I've been keeping a close eye on him ever since. Which explains how I know you've been messing around with him." Chester said through gritted teeth you could tell he was trying his best to keep his voice low so no one could hear him.

"Liam's going to kill him." I whimpered softly as I tried stealing glances onto the field but Chester kept blocking my view.

"A life for a life it's as simple as that." Chester said softly. Which felt like a hard blow to my chest knocking me across a wide room.

**************************************************

THANK YOU FOR CHOSING "FAR FROM THE SURFACE." DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AFTER EACH CHAPTER AND COMMENT WHETHER YOUR TEAM LIAM OR TEAM JAMES. THANK YOU AGAIN SEE YOU GUYS OVER THE OTHER PAGE LOL.

I think I'm lowkey team.....