CH.1 Blue

Tommys POV

The sun beamed into my eyes as I squinted, prying them open. I looked around in confusion, my head pounded. What happened?... Suddenly I was reminded and that same rush of sadness consumed me like every morning for the past month. I sat up tattered clothing wishing I had something to be happy and grateful for but still, nothing. I looked over at the photo of lmanburg on the wall. Was that the same place wilbur began so long ago, was that the same place we fought war after war for. Was it the same place I gave up everything for just so it could exist and be an independent nation. Just so I could be exiled. I lost my whole life and yet here I sit in logstedchire alive.

I might as well be dead.

I skirmiged through the barrels in search of any food. Every barrel only contained a thick coat of dust and one of them but a single book by my only friend ghostbur. I had become so lonely, sad and exasperated I was ok with dream, the man who is responsible for my exile, coming to visit. Today for once I prayed dream wouldn't come and mock me, making me lose yet another iron block till I had no more. I was scared to put armor on every morning for fear of being forced to watch it be destroyed in front of my eyes. The trauma and heartache I've gone through could not pester in my body any longer. I needed comfort, the blue was no longer enough to ease my pain.

A stack of blue went off by 8am providing me just enough comfort to make it to my bed at night but it wasn't working anymore to ease the pain. The longer I stayed here the more clinically depressed and grief was introduced and piled into my senses. The days of days of being alone and mocked. Who was I kidding, nobody wanted to visit me. Nobody cared.I guess when you're exiled you realize who your true friends are. Mine, I've learned, is no one. But that's why it hurts because i could make new friends but i loved tubbo with every fiber of being and bone in my body. He was MY tubbo. And I thought he cared and loved me too.

I couldn't think about that anymore though it was time to start my day. I exited the trailer breathing in the fresh morning air. I checked some of the outside barrels for food. Blue. no. logs. No. 3 pieces of bread. It was good enough i broke it off and ate a piece leaving me hungry but i knew i needed to ration this out. I checked the mail box for the stream schedule.

Dream-none

Tubbo-2pm bst

George-none

Sapnap-none

BBH- 11pm est

Skeppy-none

Ghostbur-none

Fundy- 7pm est

Captainpuffy- none

Ranboo- 4:45pm est

Tommyinnit- 8pm bst

My usual 8pm, why am i not surprised. I say sighing. Subs and follows are slower. My viewers are sad. part of me doesn't want to broadcast this to the world but I couldn't do that to the fans. I roll up the schedule and shove it in the schedule barrel angrily to take my sadness out on the stupid paper.

I headed towards the tnret to make sure my echest was still there. The tattered cover of the tent was battered from the weather, the floor and chest dewy and wet. I opened the retinal scan on the echest and let it scan. I slowly rummaged through the chest in search of something. Where was it... I felt the metal engraving beneath my fingers and the smooth glass on my thumb and pulled the object knowing I found what i seeked. I layed i dry towel down and sat staring at the compass. Wilburs etched engraving of your tubbo on the metal. I pulled it out just to make sure it was there everyday and to use it to see my reflection. The bags under my eyes were large. I was sunburnt with heat blisters, dirty and greasy strings of hair. There was a small cut on my lower lip and a new rip in my shirt. I could smell the odor emanating from my body a mix of lake and body water. I sighed staring at the direction of the compass I watched as it moved ever so slightly with his movements. The sadness started to become overbearing as I put it away before leaving the tent.