Death...And Rebirth (unedited)

//Author's note: Imagine the photo with black hair and green eyes then you have Nyx's OG appearance. This will be written in an AU where Sakura's parents are civilians (I'm pretty sure they're both ninja but for this to work her father will be a successful business man, while her mother used to be a ninja at genin level but quit after 3 months of pregnancy.//

//author note//
'Thinking'
"Saying"
Inner Nyx
Time skips

//Author's note: this is mostly from Nyx's POV though there will be some 3rd person and Angelo/Dakota POVs too!//

//3rd person POV//

Nyx sighed irritably. She and her friends were on their way to give another lecture, the third that day, and she was already socially drained.

Angelo (see image below, with bluer eyes), however, was virtually bouncing up and down in joy.

Dakota (see image below) was busy making some special effects out of boredom

Dakota (see image below) was busy making some special effects out of boredom. He didn't have any research for the day and was already getting withdrawals from his beloved inventing.

(Just with neon blue streaks in his hair)

Dakota quickly adjusted his prosthetic arm (the original had been lost in a lab accident involving trinitrotoluene) before carrying on making a remix of Kiss of Death from Darling in the Franxx and Blue Bird from Naruto. They actually hadn't seen Darling in the Franxx but Naruto was their favourite anime along with Attack on Titan, My Hero Academia and The Promised Neverland.

//Nyx POV//
I had just heard the words 'kiss of death' before everything went wrong. A screech of tyres, honking horns and then incredible pain. I, along with the others pressed a button on our mechanical gauntlets and then everything faded.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I woke up in a strange room, or should I say a strange platform. In all directions except downwards I saw the stars and space, below a white floor, stretching out past the eye can see in all directions.

"Hello, Nyx..." came a voice. It was deep yet melodic, but still managed to send shivers down my spine. Did it work? Have my friends and I evaded death? Or is this the afterlife?