Chapter 9

I go to open my mouth in protest but Dean is staring at me heatedly and I nod smiling with shifted eyes. His stare does things to me. I go into the bathroom closing the door with a sigh. I was emotionally so exhausted. I strip my shirt off but then there's a soft knock on the door and I unconsciously tell whoever it was to come in.

I obviously wasn't thinking as I hear a soft gasp from behind me and turn around to see Matt staring at me with a horrified expression. I look down and almost hit myself as I realize I had already taken my shirt off. He had seen my back.

"Uh um here!" Matt says looking away from me and throwing a towel in my direction. He closes the door and I sigh. It was a disgusting sight.

I shower quickly but still wash my skin at least twice before getting out. I wrap the towel around my waist and lean against the sink. I close my eyes and try to stop my incessant shaking. I'm such a whore. I get dressed quickly. They simply gave me a pair of baggy sweat pants and a fitted T-shirt. I dry my hair as best I can before opening the door.

I walk down stairs with an aura of embarrassment. I can't believe Matt had seen that. A part of me wanted to cry. Another just wanted to run away. However I make my way into the living room and as soon as I'm seen Dean stands up and bends me over the couch pushing my shirt up. I gasp loudly at the intimate position and look up to see Cedric also looking at my back and Matt looking down with sad eyes.

"What the hell is this?" Dean growls in my ear and I almost moan but I stop myself. I push my back off of me and stand up pulling the shirt down.

"It doesn't matter," I respond shakily. It was getting worse, "I'm going to go now."

I try to step around him but Dean holds me still, "please."

He grits his teeth and I look over to see Matt smirking at him and Cedric rolling his eyes, "aren't you acting a little to possessive Dean."

Cedric says that in a condescending way and Dean let's go of my arm, "I'm sorry, please sit."

I do so immediately not because Dean scares me but because some part of me feels strangely submissive when it comes to him.

"Don't worry about him, he gets like that," Cedric says rubbing my shoulder before going back to rolling a blunt. They smoked a lot but I could understand needing an outlet.

"Who- who did that to you?" Matt asks and I freeze slightly. My stomach clenches and I can feel bile trying to come up my throat but I take a deep breath and shake even more.

"I can't talk about that, it'll cause me to freak," I say rubbing my neck roughly. I look away from then and put a hand on my beating heart. Which felt like it was going to explode. I was already freaking out.

Matt stands up and walks in front of me. His dick really close to my face until he bends down in front of me, "are you okay."

My eyes widen in surprise and I nod my head hurriedly. Kind of backing up into the couch, "ye-yes I am."

He stands up again and smiles down at me. I have to physically grab onto my wrist to keep from grabbing at his dick. He gives me a confused look before walking back over to his seat next to Dean.

"Are you guys trying to torture me? Is that why you won't let me leave?" I ask hurriedly because I was seriously starting to freak out.

"No, its because for some reason we can't let you go," Dean says in deep growl and I shiver at the implications.

"Are you guys serial killers?" I ask glancing between them with wild eyes, "I need to find someone. My chest hurts."

I push against my chest hard to try and get it to stop hurting. Dean and Matt give each other looks before nodding and Matt says, "suck Ced."

Cedric who was just heating up the rolled blunt coughs and drops it. He bends down to pick it up with a glare at Matt, "y'all really seeking me out? Again? Also when did you become more dominant then me Matt?"

Something in the way Cedric looked at Matt caused me to blush and hide his face. Dean however interrupts, "we talked about this Ced."

Cedric looks at Dean with a wide eyed embarrassed look and groans before looking at me, "if you-if you need to."

Mature Warning ahead!!!!

I was already up and bending in between his legs before he could finish. He yelps and reaches over me to set his lighter and blunt down. You could see a very faint blush on his dark skin and he looks at his boyfriends once more before pushing his shorts and underwear down.

I sigh at the sight. He had a really nice dick. I rub his bare thighs unconsciously and kiss all around him. He starts getting hard almost immediately and I grab his hips hard. I remember that Cedric is always pretty rough. He likes his hair pulled so I decide I should at least give it a shot. I bite his inner thigh close to his balls and he groans loudly. We were similar.

I pull him by his waist closer and finally put his head in my mouth and sucks hard for a few minutes causing him to moan loudly. His back arches as I hold onto his hips. I wish I could pull his hair to further satisfy him but I let that thought go as I take more of him into my mouth and his hips buck violently. He hits the back of my throat and that causes me to moan. I then deep throat him almost violently hollowing my cheeks to suck as hard as I could.

I look up at him and see he's actually looking at me this time. However suddenly his head gets pulled back and he moans loudly. Dean stands behind him pulling roughly on his hair. He's also looking at me as I nod up and down on Cedrics dick. Was he going to hit me?

Dean pushes on cedrics hair again and that sets him off he bucks his hips and cums hitting my throat. Like normal I suck until he gets soft and then I lick him clean. I had been planning on letting him cum on my face in return for yesterday but he came so suddenly.

Cedric pants relaxing against the couch as I stand up and Dean still holds onto cedrics hair. I back up feeling much better, "thank you."

Cedric gives me an incredulous look, "it's crazy that you thank me for me letting you pleasure me."

I shrug as I give him some space and Dean let's go of him so he can pull up his pants. I sit back down onto the couch not nearly as shaky as before.

I look over to see Matt shivering with dazed eyes and figure Dean got him off before coming to pull cedrics hair. He meets my gaze and gasps slightly before looking away with red cheeks.

"Are you guys in an open relationship?" I ask very curious.

Dean practically glares at me as he sits down and Matt looks at me with surprised eyes. Cedric kind of pushes my shoulder with a frown.

"Hell no," he says still slightly shaky and grabs his previously abandoned blunt and lighter.

"Oh I- I'm sorry, it's just that, if that's the case then, isn't last night and just now cheating," I respond with an awkward tone and Cedric freezes again. Matt is now the one glaring at me.

"No!" He basically yells, "it's not freaking cheating because we all wanted it. We talked last night and we all said we wanted you! So it's not fucking cheating. It's a fucking crush!"

My eyes go wide at that. They had crushes on me? Me? Why? I look at Dean who's rubbing Matt's are with raised eyebrows. Cedric glances at me before turning away in embarrassment before lighting the end of the blunt.

"Wha-what?" I say in a shaky voice. My anxiety coming back at an alarming rate.

"Last night we had sex, imagining that you were with us," Dean inputs and I gasp softly. I had never been in a situation as confusing or intriguing as this one. This hot men like me? Me who's nothing but a whore?

"Oh," I say, and then because I don't have a filter I add, "why didn't you get me then."