Chapter 13

The next hour is spent just laying down bored. At one point I switch the clothes from the washer and dryer but that's about all I've done. It was now almost three and I groan standing up. This was what I did everyday but for some reason I was more restless then usually. I was really looking forward to seeing the guys again.

I walk to the dryer and see that it's done. I take the close out and wonder if I should iron. I then shake my head at the stupid thought because I'd probably just ruin them somehow. I decide instead to fold them neatly and place them into a bag.

Suddenly my phone rings loudly and I pull out of my hoodie pocket to see Mattie FaceTiming me. I accept the call and instead of the smiling brown haired boy I was expecting Cedric answers the phone. I smile at him and he gives he a small smirk back.

"Hey, you busy?" He asks quickly and I shake my head no with a curious expression.

"No, not doing anything," I respond and shove my wallet into my back pocket.

"Come over now," he says grinning. I faintly hear Mattie screaming that he can't find his phone in the background and chuckle.

"Sure," I say and shove my cigarettes and keys into my pockets, "I'll be on my way in a few.

"Kay, see ya in a bit," Cedric answers grinning before being tackled and the call hangs up. I laugh softly and grab the bag with the clothes in it.

I walk out of the room and out of my apartment. I get to my dark gray suv in the parking garage and climb in quickly. I didn't drive often so I carefully pull out and make my way to the guys house.

It only takes 10 minutes by car because we don't live to terribly far away and I park beside who I'm guessing is Deans big matte black jeep and climb out with a sigh. I grab the bag and recheck pocket assuring myself that I have everything. I go up to the door shake slightly from nerves.

I shuffle my feet as I knock on the door and breath deeply as my chest starts to hurt again. The door then opens abruptly and there's stands the short raven haired girl.

Ginna gives me a confused smile before looking back into the house, "you guys really did become friends? Wow you must be a great guy."

I smile at her and shrug. I wouldn't say that. I wouldn't even say I'm an okay guy. However she just moves aside so I can slide in. I breath heavily with nerves and glance around hurriedly.

"Yo was that..." Cedric says walking out of a doorway across from the living room and he beams at me. He looked incredibly hot. With his curly hair a mess and wearingBlack jeans and a black T-shirt. He also put on a flannel shirt over that, "A! Come here!"

(A/n- this isn't exactly how I picture Cedric, it's mostly just visual for the clothes

(A/n- this isn't exactly how I picture Cedric, it's mostly just visual for the clothes. In my mind Cedric is a little darker in complexion and has slightly lighter hair. As if bleached.)