Chapter 12 ~ Uncle Wren

A R I E L L A' S P. O. V.

A loud bang jolts me awake. I look around and see Benny along with his wife and two kids. This made me sit up straight, happy that they are here. They were blindfolded which made me look at Benny in confusion.

He places his index finger to his lips telling me to stay quiet. His eyes were twinkling in happiness, showing me that he could wait to surprise them.

I can't blame him, even I'm excited because it has been years since I last saw them.

"As I said, I have a little surprise. Now on a count of three, take your blindfolds off okay?" He says and they reply with a yes.

"One, two... three!" He says happily. The three of them take off their blindfolds and squint their eyes, adjusting to the light.

"Honey where ar-" Stalla looks at me in shock and breaks into a huge smile. "No way, Luna Ariella?" She lets out a cry and runs over to me and embraces me into a tight hug.

I look up from the hug and see Inana widen her eyes. Maria also sees me and they both run to hug me.

"Oh how I missed this," I say and pull away from the hug.

"Luna Ariella, you're alive" Inana whimpers. She and I used to be close friends. That was until the attack happened.

"Inana, please call me Ariella, just like before" I smile and hug her once again.

"And I am really glad that some people from the Light Mood Pack are still alive, I will make sure to get everyone pack together. I will promise to try and help you guys escape this place until my very last breath" I vowed, making them all teary.

"I feel like I am home again," Benny says and they all agree. This melts my heart. "I feel that way too" No matter what, but a pack is basically your family and I will protect my pack until I die.

Luna material? Sylvia pops up weakly.

Oh my God, Sylvia, I missed you, I beamed.

I missed you too, I tried getting to Nathan but I can't. I'm still too weak, she says.

"It's okay, as soon as you can get ahold of anyone, contact them fast okay? I say.

I will, she replies.

Hearing footsteps, Benny quickly gets his family's scent covered and hide in the bathroom that was attached to this hospital room. He stays in and acts like he's treating me.

I look at him and I can see that he is very tense and almost shaking. I place my hands on his and gave it a little squeeze.

"Relax, you're shaking" I whisper softly. This calms him down a little.

The door slams open and I see a man holding someone.

He pushes the person inside harshly and lands on the floor. Right that instant, I knew it was Kiara. The man left and shut the door harshly.

I instantly moved to I can get to Kiara but a hand stops me.

"I will, you need to rest," Benny says as he picks Kiara up and places her on the bed beside me.

"Oh my, they got Kiara too. Oh, how I failed the Light Moon Pack" he says in full guilt.

"Benny, none of this is your fault. Stop blaming yourself" I say in a soft tone. Benny's family left and said they will see us again soon so they don't get caught.