Chapter 4 ~ Alpha Gabriel

A R I E L L A' S P. O. V.

I just realised something.

Today I am going on my birthday vacation. Do you know what that means? It means Alpha Nathan is also attending since he was the one who paid for this whole trip. On top of that, Owen is also coming...

My boyfriend and my mate who is also my sister's boyfriend are coming...

Can life get any better?

Honestly, I don't even want to go anymore.

What if I jump out of the window and hide? they might forget about me.

Are you serious? this is your birthday treat, how will they forget about you, Sylvia mocks.

Sylvia how can I face the three of them? I can't live without hurting all three of them. If I choose my mate, Owen will feel hurt and my sister will hate me. If I stay with Owen, I will hurt my mate and I know I won't be able to cope, I sigh.

Ariella, you do know that you are destined to be the Luna of this pack right? This means that if you reject him, he will be miserable and won't be able to lead the pack without his Luna, his mate, She says.

"Ariella, come on otherwise we are going to be late" My sister says, barging into my room.

"Hey are you okay?" she asks in concern.

"I am just not feeling too well. I think you guys should go without me"I hopefully suggest. She gave me a confused look.

"Ariella, this trip is a birthday treat for you. Alpha Nathaniel has arranged this trip and let his Gamma, Dion take care of the pack for the week. Besides, do you really think I will go and have fun when you are not feeling well?" She crosses her arms and walks over to me.

"Okay fine, lets go" I say and grab my already full suitcase that I packed last night.

"If you are really not feeling well, I can tell Alpha Nathaniel to change the dates or even cancel it if that's what you want?" She asks. I shook my head no.

"I'm fine, lets go" I say and take my luggage down with me.

Once I hear outside, Alpha Nathan is already waiting out of his door with Owen.

Owen comes over and places my luggage in the boot and Alpha Nathan does the same for Kiara.

"Ariella, you can sit with Owen at the back" she smiles and opens the passenger seat that the driver opened.

I was about to tell her no but she already sat. Ugh.

On the way to the airport I was sat in the middle with Owen to my left and Alpha Nathaniel to the right. Great.

I felt Owens arms go around my waist making me lean on to him.

I heard a deep growl escaping from Alpha Nathaniel. Honestly, it didn't feel right in Owens arms but I was too lazy to move back up.

Strong arms pulled me away from Owen. I glared at Alpha Nathaniel and moved slightly forward so I can look out from the front.

"I found my mate" Nathan blurts out.

I whip my head towards him with wide eyes that looked like it would pop out any second now.

I looked towards Kiara and she looked confused but relived?

Owen looked slightly happy?

I'm surprise no one can hear my heart beating fast.

"W-What?" Kiara asks slowly. Shit she's going to hate me.